2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd January 2017, 08:32 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TNPSC Eligibility

The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is conducts written examination for different Groups 1, 2, 4 to filling up various vacant posts.

Candidates are needed to know the TNPSC Group 1 Eligibility Criteria along with the Exam Selection Procedure.

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) conducts the Examination for the post of Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies and Assistant Director of Rural Development Department which are included in Group I Services.

Here I’m attaching PDF of TNPSC required eligibility:

For all the posts except the post of Assistant Commissioner (C.T)
Minimum Age limit:
21 Years

Upper Age limit:
30 Years

Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)
For candidates possessing any degree
Minimum Age limit:
21 Years

Upper Age limit:
30 Years

For candidates possessing B.L. degree of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission
Minimum Age limit:
21 Years

Upper Age limit:
31 Years

Educational Qualification:

Candidates must be Graduate or equivalent as per the requirement of the post from the recognized University/Institution.

The candidates, who have written the final year degree examination, may also apply for the Preliminary Examination for direct recruitment to the posts included in Group-I Services.

Physical Qualification:
For Men: Must be not less than 165 cms in Height and not less than 86 cms round the chest on full inspiration and must have a chest expansion of not less than 5 cms on full inspiration.

For Women: Must be not less than 155 cms in Height. The Chest measurement will not apply to them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TNPSC required eligibility.pdf (564.3 KB, 91 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in