2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th December 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

TNMSC New Html Services

I want to get information about the TNMSC New Html Services (Tamil Nadu Medical Services Corporation Limited). So here can you provide me information about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Jexpo HTML
Anna University Result.Html
Uniraj html
TNMSC Chennai Contact
Http Www Tnpsc Gov In Results Html
Mangalore University.ac.in/xampp/results.html
Tnmsc Tamilnadu
HTML Online Class
TNMSC Tenders
HTML CSS Certification
TNMSC tender documents
HTML CSS Courses
TNMSC Vacancies
Managing Director TNMSC
TNMSC CPC approved list
Tnmsc md
Courses HTML
Free HTML and CSS Courses
HTML and Javascript Courses
3 Schools HTML Colors
18th December 2015, 02:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TNMSC New Html Services

As per you request here I am providing you information about the TNMSC New Html Services (Tamil Nadu Medical Services Corporation Limited).

Here I am telling you about its services as you want;

Services
TNMSC renders the following services.

Procurement, testing storage and distribution of human drugs, medicines, Surgicals & Sutures, kits, reagents to the Government Medical Institutions of the State.

Procurement and installation of medical equipments to the government medical institutions of the State..

Procurement and installation of medical equipments, instruments to the government Veternary institutions of the State.

Procurement and testing of drugs and medicines for other willing states in india.

Consultancy services on the procurement logistics systems to other states in india.
Sale of selected life saving medicines to the Public at one center in Chennai.

Procurement, testing storage and distribution of Veternary drugs, medicines, Surgicals & Sutures to the government Veternary medical institutions of the State.

Finalization of Annual Rate Contract for Speciality Drugs and Medicines for direct procurement by the medical institutions in the State.

Operating CT scan centers, MRI Centers, Lithotripsy centers in the medical institutions of the State on user charge collection basis.

Providing support services for maintenance of medical and non medical equipments in the Medical Institution in the State.

Address:

Tamil Nadu Medical Services Corporation Limited  
Public Health Department
No. 417, 2nd Floor,
Pantheon Road, Egmore,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600008
Phone:044 2819 1890

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in