2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

TNDALU Ranking

Can some one provide me ranking of Top Law Universities of India? I have completed BA Degree with 70% marks. Now I want to do LLB 3 Years Degree from Top Law University of India. I am looking for admission at Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU). So pls give information about its ranking among all Law Universities of India?
Similar Threads
Thread
TNDALU ML Syllabus
TNDALU Chennai
TNDALU Timetable
TNDALU Ac Law 5 Year
TNDALU BL Syllabus
TNDALU Results Dec
TNDALU Law Results
TNDALU ML Admission
TNDALU.AC.in Result
Result TNDALU
TNDALU Home
TNDALU Results Dec
TNDALU Fee Structure
TNDALU Result
Soel tndalu
Tndalu University
TNDALU Law Results
TNDALU ac Counseling
TNDALU News
TNDALU Org Admission
31st May 2018, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Re: TNDALU Ranking

Can you tell me about the ranking of TNDALU (Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University)? Also tell me about the objectives of the University?
31st May 2018, 04:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TNDALU Ranking

TNDALU (Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University) is a public state university established in 1997 by the Government of Tamil Nadu under the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University Act, 1996, which also brought all law colleges in Tamil Nadu under the control of the university.

Rank
IT is ranked to among the top Law Colleges in the state of Tamil Nadu.

Objectives
Its objectives are as follows.
To provide for the progression and distribution of knowledge of law and their role in the development of better education.
To promote legal education and welfare of the community generally.
To improve in the students and research scholar, a sense of responsibility to serve the society in the field of law by developing skills in regard to advocacy, legal services, legislation, law reforms and the like.
To consolidate lectures, seminars, symposia and conferences.
To endorse legal knowledge and to make law as an efficient instrument of social development.
To provide admission to legal education for large section of the population and in particular to the disadvantage groups such as those living in remote and rural areas.
To promote gaining of legal knowledge in a rapidly developing and changing society and to continually offer opportunities of upgrading knowledge, training and skills in the context of innovation, research and discovery in all fields of human endeavours.
To provide new system of University level education, flexible and open, in regard to methods and pace of learning, combination of course, age of entry, conduct of exam and operation of the programmes with view to promote learning and encourage excellence in new fields of legal knowledge.
To provide education and training in the various fields of law in the State raising their superiority and improving their availability to the people.
To provide suitable post-graduate courses of study and apt research in the various fields of law.
To promote national amalgamation and the integrated development of the human personality through its policies and programmes.

Contact Detail:
The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University
"Poompozhil", 5, Dr. D.G.S. Dinakaran Salai,
Chennai 600 028, Tamilnadu, India
Telephone: 044 24641212, 24641919
FAX: 044 24617996

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in