2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th June 2015, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

TNAU Thesis

My sister is pursuing Ph.D from TNAU University. Now she is searching for thesis. So please tell me from where I can provide her thesis for Ph.D Program? Please give source where I can download free thesis. What is last date for submission at TNAU University, tell me?
Similar Threads
Thread
IARI Phd Thesis
TNAU Library Thesis
MSU Baroda Phd thesis
IITKGP PHD thesis
IIT Kharagpur Thesis
IITK Thesis
Thesis Of TNAU
AIIMS Thesis
Does MBA Have Thesis
NIT Jalandhar Thesis
Thesis of IARI
PDF MBA Thesis
MBA thesis
MBA thesis pdf
MBA vtu thesis
Thesis IIT Kanpur
IITK Phd Thesis
RTU Thesis
Jnu thesis
Thesis IIT Delhi
26th May 2018, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Re: TNAU Thesis

My sister has completed M.SC Degree and has taken admission at Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) for Ph.D. She is looking for list of thesis, so do you know from where she can find list of thesis of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)?
26th May 2018, 04:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TNAU Thesis

The Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) was established in 1971.

The University has approval by University Grants Commission (UGC).

As you are looking for list of thesis for Ph.D Scholars, so here I am providing list of Ph.D thesis of constituent colleges:

List of Thesis for Constituent Colleges of TNAU:

Studies on the evaluation of biochar for the improvement of soil moisture retention and nutrient use efficiency in cotton

Standardization of nursery media, age of seedling and split application of nitrogen in machine transplanted rice (Oryza sativa L.)

Studies on the allelopathic effect of intercrops and tree leaf extracts on eco-friendly weed management in irrigated cotton

Yield maximization in red gram by ratoon management.

Enhancing water and nutrient efficiencies in irrigated groundnut under climate change.

Organic management options for aerobic rice

Agronomic manipulation for sustaining the productivity of barnyard millet under irrigated condition

Influence of in-situ green manuring and optimization of fertilizer requirement for wet seeded traditional red rice

Studies on agronomic management strategies for pigeonpea based multi- tier cropping system involving minor millets and oilseeds under rainfed condition.

Eco-Friendly Management of Major Pests of Cauliflower (Brassica oleracea L. var. botrytis)

Studies on diversity, temporal trend screening for resistance and biorational management of sucking pest of egg plant

Development of insect resistant transgenic tomato plants using cry2A gene of Bt

Bio-diversity and eco-friendly management of arthropod fauna in Jasmine (Jasminum sambac) ecosystem

Molecular approaches to identify resistance for whitefly Bemisia tabaci in chillies (Capsicum annum L.) and interactions to chilli leaf curl virus (ChiLCuV)

Biochemical and genetic markers for medium duration rice varieties for yellow stem borer, Scirpophaga incertulas Walker resistance

Evaluation of synthetic herbivore-induced plant volatiles/chemical elicitors against rice brown
planthopper (Nilaparvatalugens Stal.)

Download the attachment to get complete list of thesi

Contacts
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
TNAU - RI Block, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
PN Pudur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641003
Phone: 0422 661 1200
Attached Files
File Type: pdf List of Thesis for Constituent Colleges of TNAU.pdf (333.1 KB, 58 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in