2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th July 2014, 02:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Tips to score more than 90% in 12th

To get 90% marks in exams of class 12th you should start your studies with the starting of the session. You should under the complete syllabus. Here are some tips which will help you in cracking the examination:

Initially read the entire book, all chapters, without trying to memorize anything
Prepare for the all subjects well in advance
Prepare Notes
Understand applications of the various concepts,
Do not study from various sources. Only stick to the Finish the syllabus well in advance so that you can give proper time to revision.
CBSE or NCERT books.
Solve a lot of question papers and sample papers
After finding your weak areas, focus on them.
Read and understand the concept before trying to answer questions.
Revise the syllabus at least twice.
Improve your speed in answering papers

Some books

23rd February 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am class 12th student? I want to score more than 90% in 12th? Can you please provide me some tips that will help me in score more than 90% in 12th?
23rd February 2015, 02:09 PM
Super Moderator

You are looking for the tips for score more than 90% in 12th. Here I am provide you some tips that will helps you in score more than 90% in 12th. These are as follows:

Plan well for studying and do your exam preparation according to that
Time management is important task in the exam. So you can write small questions even in last 30 mins but you will never able to write enough for the large questions in last moments which will eventually results in sadness.
Try to study on a regular basis and do not leave it for last moment completion of syllabus.

In subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, solve 5-10 questions daily to attain constancy.

If you are week in any specific subject then join coaching in that particular subject

Leave those chapters which you are unable to memorise. It’s better to become master of one chapter than becoming slave of all

Do not take undue pressure or stress on your mind. It is only going to harm you

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in