2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th November 2014, 02:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Tips to learn English?

As you want to know the tips to learn Spoken English so, here for you I am providing you the same.

Tips to speak English:

Speak a little English every day.

Expand your vocabulary and use idiomatic phrases.

Attend an English class or discussion group

Listen to English radio or pod casts.

Watch English movies and TV shows.

Read an English book, newspaper or magazine.

Having a dictionary means that you will never be stuck for a word.

Join any English speaking coaching to learn good English.

Read English reference books.

Committing to Your New English Language

I think that this will helpful to you……..
21st May 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Can you give me some tips to improve and learn good English as I find it is very necessary today and do not want to lack behind because of bad English?
21st May 2015, 03:58 PM
Super Moderator

Some good tips for learning & improving English are as follows:

Read a book, newspaper or journal in English that is just above one’s current level of reading with a dictionary which will help to learn new vocabulary words in a fun way.

Even by spending a mere 15 minutes a day, skills can improve drastically.

Listen to speeches or watch movies or documentaries in areas familiar with are fun tips on improving English. It will help improve listening and vocabulary at the same time.

At first use subtitles, then turn the subtitles off when the listening part of the activity becomes easier.

Although less fun, learning grammar is an essential tool for English. Knowing English grammar inside and out is one of the top tips on learning English.

This should be tackled at the same time as both reading and listening exercises to understand how the sentence is constructed, and can manipulate it later to suit needs.

Keeping a diary allows to utilize all of English skills that have been practicing with reading, listening and grammar.

Books to improve English

Word Power Made Easy New Revised & Expanded Edition (English) 1st Edition (Paperback) by lewis, norman|author

High School English Grammar & Composition (English) Multicolor Illustrated Edition (Paperback) by Wren, P C|Author; Martin, H|Author;

English is Easy: If you follow this book (English) 2nd Revised & Enlarged Edition (Paperback) by Singh, Chetananand |Author

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in