2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd January 2016, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Tinh toan mba

Hello sir I want to know about the calculation os wrap 1 phase transformer 50Hz so please provide me suitable information about it.
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA toan tap
Tinh toan MBA
Tinh toan thiet ke MBA
2nd January 2016, 08:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Tinh toan mba

Transformer can change voltage alternating current, or voltage booster output voltage to 1 corresponds with demand. Transformers are used in the transmission of important power away.

About the transformer

To wrap are transformers, we must note some basics of the following:
+ Power Transformer
+ Input Voltage
+ Voltage Output
+ Loss of transformers
+ More importantly need to attention to wrap supplies transformers [separator] I) Structure transformers have a very simple structure it includes the following sections:

Thursday 1: It has 1 primary coil. This is the input coil. The input voltage to the coil is given to this.

+ Monday: primary coil. This is the output coil. The output voltage is removed from coil

+ Tuesday: iron or ferrite cores.
This is also a shackle support for transformers and inductors part between primary and secondary coil transformers it consists of three main parts.

Only new AC voltage through the transformer transmission is standard sinusoidal voltage.

Transformer

II) Calculation of parameters of transformer

a) Determining the real profiles of the iron core (cylindrical):

Due to the E-shaped steel foil composite electrode layer should therefore have to subtract the insulating layer so that the real cross section of iron core will be:

Compared = kS

With S as part of the cross section between the iron core (Square or rectangular): S = ab (cm2) (This is the flux profiles through the coil)

k = 0.9 for steel sheets with thickness E is 0.35mm

k = 0.93 for steel sheets with thickness is 0.5mm E

k = 0.8 - 0.85 if rusting steel sheets and lumpy

The capacity of the transformer under real Profiles

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in