2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Tifr iisc

I want to get admission in the International Centre for Theoretical Sciences of TIFR located in the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), campus Bangalore so please tell me what are the courses offered by this College? Also provide me details about admission procedure?
Similar Threads
Thread
Icts tifr iisc
Cvh iisc
Oc iisc
SIP IISc
IISc Day
IIT Or IISC Which Is Best
Afm iisc
Iisc gps
Iisc mcb
Iisc be
Iisc bc
IISc RA
Fmc iisc
Iisc ugc nrc
Bc iisc
Hpc iisc
No of IISC
Iisc nrc-dbs
Iisc faq
Which is best in Between IIT B and IISC
13th August 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Re: Tifr iisc

Hello sir, where is campus of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research IISC? Please provide me address of IISc Tata Institute of Fundamental Research centre?
13th August 2018, 03:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Tifr iisc

The Tata Institute of Fundamental Research center is situated in IISc Bangalore.

At T.I.F.R. Centre at IISc CAMPUS, BANGALORE 560 012 was organised Mathematics Colloquium a talk which is given by Professsor Kamesh Subbarao of Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering from University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington.

The Professsor Kamesh Subbarao Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering of University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington was given a talk on Robust Adaptive Control for Aerospace Vehicles at TIFR centre.

This talk presents the theory and application of Robust Adaptive Control methods for aerospace vehicles.

Systems include control of an F/A-18 high performance vehicle, spacecraft attitude and trajectory control and cooperative robotics.

Address:

T.I.F.R. Centre
IISc Campus,
Bangalore 560 012

MATHEMATICS COLLOQUIUM

Professsor Kamesh Subbarao
Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington

Topic:
Robust Adaptive Control for Aerospace Vehicles

Timing:
At 4.00 p.m.