2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st September 2012, 03:54 PM
sadhana:.

TET Form Correction

I have submitted application form for APTET exam recently and now I remembered that I had filled some information which is incorrect that’s why want to ask if there is any chance of correction of the mistake? If yes, please tell me the way.
Similar Threads
Thread
Allahabad University Name Correction Form
RGPV Name Correction
RTU Marksheet Correction
MP PET form correction
IGNOU Name Correction Form
correction of documents
JEE Main Form Correction
Correction In JEE Main Form
MBA Sentence Correction
JEE Application Form Correction
MDU Name Correction
Sentence Correction
BCECE Online Form Correction
BCECE Form Correction
AIPMT Correction
AIPMT Application Form Correction
BCECE Correction
JEE Main Application Form Correction Procedure
IIT Application Form Correction for Wrong DOB
23rd April 2018, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Re: TET Form Correction

Can you tell me what was the last date to make correction in Application Form for West Bengal Primary Teacher Eligibility Test (WB Primary TET) 2017?
23rd April 2018, 08:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TET Form Correction

West Bengal Board of Primary Education will be conducting the entrance exam, namely, WB Primary Teacher Eligibility Test (WB Primary TET) for Classes I-V. It is held on the state level to determine the eligibility of candidates for taking up teaching jobs for Primary Level.

The Board is allowing the candidate to make necessary correction, if required in the online application form. The application form correction window is available from January 16 to 31, 2018. The candidates will be able to edit few details in the online application form of WB TET (Primary).

WB Primary TET 2017

Online Application Starts 10 Oct 2017
Last date of online Application 29 Oct 2017
Online Application (persons pursuing elementary
teacher training courses) 15 Nov to 30 Nov 2017
Online Application Form Correction begins from 16 Jan
Last date to make corrections 31 Jan 2018

WB TET 2017 Application Form Correction
The candidates could edit/change/modify few details provided in the application form with the help of correction window. The correction could do by online mode only.
One could edit all the information except for their name and category. Also, one who submitted more than one application was needed to cancel other application/s by clicking on the Cancel option.

Eligibility Criteria for WB Primary TET 2017

Higher Secondary / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent 10+2) with minimum 50% marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D. El. Ed.)
Higher Secondary / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent 10+2) with minimum 50% marks and 4 Years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.)
Graduation and Two Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D. El. Ed.)
There is a 5% relaxation of marks in Higher Secondary / Senior Secondary or its equivalent exam (i.e. 45%) for the SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PH, EC, Ex-Serviceman and DH (Death-in-harness) category candidates.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in