2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th November 2014, 09:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Tell me about the Admission procedure for minority quota in KJ Somaiya College Vi

The KJ. Somaiya College of Engineering is affiliated to University of Mumbai. This college is founded by the Padmashri Karamshibhai Jethabhai Somaiya.

Departments
Computer Engineering
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Electronics Engineering
Information Technology
Mechanical Engineering
Science and Humanities

You are asking for the number of seats available for the minority quota in KJ Somaiya College Vidyavihar. Here I am distribution of seats available in the different departments. These are as follows:

Admission process:

The admission for the minority seats (only Gujarati Linguistic Minority candidate can
apply)

The admission for the minority seats will be done at institute level on merit on the
Basis GATE score in appropriate branch (Category I)

Vacant seats if any of minority category will be offered to the Minority candidates
With no GATE score

As per present notification of DTE the students of with no GATE score are not eligible for admission to PG courses in the academic year 2014-15

Here I am uploading a file that contains the complete details regarding the Admission procedure for minority quota in KJ Somaiya College Vidyavihar. You can download it from here and get the complete details.

Here I am also uploading a file that contains the Fee structure of the KJ Somaiya College. You can download it from here and get the information regarding the fee.

Address:

K. J. SOMAIYA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Somaiya Ayurvihar Complex,
Eastern Express Highway,
Near Everard Nagar,
Sion (East), Mumbai – 400 022.
21st February 2016, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Re: Tell me about the Admission procedure for minority quota in KJ Somaiya College Vi

Hi I am planning to pursue a curse through KJ Somaiya College Vidyavihar and like t know the admission procedure for the minority quota admission, please guide?
21st February 2016, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator

The KJ. Somaiya College of Engineering is affiliated to University of Mumbai. This college was founded by the Padmashri Karamshibhai Jethabhai Somaiya.

KJ Somaiya, which hosts various courses in its Vidyavihar campus, has 51% of the seats reserved for the Gujarati Minority Quota while 29% seats are reserved via CAP Rounds and the remaining 20% under Institute Level Quota. Currently, it offers engineering in the following discplines:

Computer Engineering (120)
Electronics Engineering (120)
Electronics and Telecommunication Engg. (120)
Information Technology (120)
Mechanical Engineering (120#)

Admission process of the KJ. Somaiya College of Engineering:

The admission for the minority seats where only Gujarati Linguistic Minority aspirant can apply.

The admission for the minority seats will be done at institute level on merit on the basis of GATE score in appropriate branch (Category I)

Vacant seats if any of minority category will be offered to the Minority aspirant With no GATE score

As per present notification of Directorate of Technical Education the aspirant with no GATE score are not eligible for admission to PG courses.

Address:

K. J. SOMAIYA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Somaiya Ayurvihar Complex,
Eastern Express Highway,
Near Everard Nagar,
Sion (East), Mumbai – 400 022.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in