2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th April 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Re: Techno Global University Saltlake Fee Structure

Can you tell me about the fee structure for MBA (Master in Business Administration) Program offered by Techno India University as I want to check it before taking admission in it?
12th April 2018, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Techno Global University Saltlake Fee Structure

The mission of Techno India University is to create a flow of quality human resource that is capable of meeting and successfully overcoming the global challenges of tomorrow and contributes effectively to global developments, with knowledge at the forefront and in the background as the most potent tool.

MBA

Techno India University offers Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a 2 years postgraduate degree. It is a combination of core courses and specialization courses in the areas of international business, Marketing, Finance, HR and Systems.

It helps a student merge into a well-rounded professional ready to take up challenges in industry in diverse areas in the manufacturing and service sectors. The course trains students to develop into top - notch professional entrepreneurs or entrepreneurs in their chosen area.

Fee

There is nothing mentioned about the fee for the course on its official website, so here I am providing you its contact numbers where you can call and find it out:

PHONE/FAX
9836544417, 9836544418, 9836544419

Course Details

Course : 2 Yrs MBA

Course Category: Fulltime

Shift: Morning Shift

Duration: 2 years

Campus: Kolkata

University: Techno India University

State: West Bengal

Program Code : 1001

Eligibility (Non - Sponsored): Secondary - Minimum 60% (Any Board)
: Higher Secondary - Minimum 60% (Any Board)

Sponsored Quota: Available

Management Quota: Available

Contact Detail:

Techno India University
EM-4, Sector-V,
Salt Lake, Kolkata 700091

EMAIL
admission@technoindiauniversity.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in