2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

21st August 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Re: Teaching jobs in Osmania University

Can you tell me if there is any opening available in Osmania University for Teaching Posts as I want to apply for it, please help me with this?
21st August 2018, 04:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Teaching jobs in Osmania University

The vision of Osmania University is to generate and disseminate knowledge through a harmonious blend of ancient and modern wisdom, and to serve the society by developing in students heightened intellectual, cultural, ethical, and humane sensitivities.

No, there is no opening available in Osmania University for Teaching Posts right now, to apply for it in future follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Osmania University

Click to Careers & Fellowships on the right of the home page

On the new page, you will get the job openings

That page will look like this:

Few Things available on the Page

Applications are invited from candidates for a temporary position of Project Staff (Junior Research Fellow) in the DRDO funded project, Dept. of Electronics & Communication & Engineering, UCE, OU.

Applications are invited for the post of Research Assistant at Central Facilities for Research & Development, OU.

Applications are invited for the post of JRF in the Department of Zoology, Nizam College, OU.

Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant at Centre for Plant and Molecular Biology (CPMB), OU.

Contact Detail:
Osmania University Campus
Hyderabad-500007, Telangana State, India
registrar@osmania.ac.in
+91-40-27682363
+91-40-27090020

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in