2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th December 2014, 01:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya

You can become a computer teacher in KVS with an MCA degree. But along with MCA, it is also compulsory to possess a B.Ed with 50% marks too. This will enable you to apply for PGT posts in KVS. If you have all the above mentioned qualifications, you can attend CTET exam so as to get selected for PGT post in KVS. On qualifying this exam with a high score, personal interview and teaching demo will be the final selection process.

I would suggest you that if you want to get into teaching field then forget about becoming teacher in Kendriya Vidhalaya, instead you should become college lecturer. A post graduate degree holder is eligible to apply for College Lectureship in government colleges. You should try for it instead of school teaching.

For getting into Lectureship you need to appear for the National Eligibility Test. It is conducted twice a year for College Lectureship as well Ph D. You will either have to appear for NET which is Central Level Exam for the SET which is State Level Exam. Both would get you lecturer job in college.

You must have scored at least 55% marks in Master of Computer Applications.
If you have then you can appear for NET, and the subject would be Computer Science and Applications.
Please do not choose any other subject for NET since this is the subject for MCA holders.

Criteria

1. You should be citizen of India

Education

1. Post graduation degree is mandatory to apply for NET.

2. You should complete post graduation from a UGC recognized university.

3. At least 55% marks.

4. SC/ST need 50% marks.

5. Final year students are also eligible to apply.

6. However they need to submit their degree within 2 years of clearing NET exam.

7. Your subject for NET exam would be Computer Science and Applications.

Age Criteria

1. The age limit for JRF is 28 yeas.

2. There is some relaxation for OBC/SC/ST candidates.

3. There is no upper age limit for College Lectureship.

However if you are still willing to become teaching in Kendriya Vidhalaya then you will have to appear for Central Teachers Eligibility Test. This test is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.

But before you can apply for it, you must complete Bachelor of Education course. It is mandatory for the candidate appearing for CTET to have B.Ed degree. Once you obtain it you will be able to apply for CTET.

Eligibility

1. A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. At least 50 percent marks in graduation course.

3. A B.Ed degree is also mandatory.

4. There is no age limit to apply for CTET.
20th March 2015, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I want to get the post of teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya so please tell me is there any latest job vacancy so that I can apply for it?
20th March 2015, 10:56 AM
Super Moderator

Ok here I am giving you the process to check the latest vacancy of job in Kendriya Vidyalaya

Firstly visit the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya

On this page at the bottom you will see the tab of “Employment Notice”

Click on that tab

Than you will get the new page

At this page in the left side there will be option of “Vacant Position”

Click on it

Than at this page you will get all the details about the latest vacancies

The page looks like of this image

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in