2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th November 2017, 12:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Teacher Eligibility Test Maharashtra Application Form

Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test, is paper-pen based OMR entrance assessment directed by the Maharashtra State Council of Examinations, Pune. The exam serves as the main teacher eligibility test in Maharashtra for aspirants intent on being appointed as teachers in classes I to VIII.

Eligibility Criteria

i. A person who has acquired the academic and professional qualifications specified in the Government of Maharashtra Resolution dated 13 Feb. 2013.
ii. A person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the appropriate authority, as the case may be) specified in the of Maharashtra Resolution dated 13 Feb. 2013.

Examination Pattern

PAPER 01 for Classes I to V
Total number of marks:- 150 marks Total number of questions:- 150 Time:- 2 hours and 30 minutes
01. Child Psychology and Teaching Methodology
02. Language- 02
03. Language- 03
04. Mathematics
05. Environment Science

Number of questions and marks in each section:- 30 marks

PAPER 02 for Classes VI to VIII
Total number of marks:- 150 marks Total number of questions:- 150 Time:- 2 hours and 30 minutes
01. Child Psychology and Teaching Methodology
02. Language- 02
03. Language- 03
(30 Questions and 30 Marks)

A) Mathematics or Science
B) Social Studies
(60 questions and 60 marks)

As you Asking for the Application form for the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test Let me tell you that At Present the Application form for the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test is Not Available for the Year 2018 the Application From May Available from In the Mid of the may 2018

The Application form for the Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test you may get by Visiting to the Official site of the Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test

For your convince here I am giving you the Snapshot of that page

Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in