2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th August 2014, 01:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TCS Eligibility Criteria

Yes of course you are eligible for the TCS Campus Placement Process . The basic eligibility criteria are given below.
Applicants must have a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in first attempt in each class from Xth, higher secondary, diploma (if needed), graduation/ post graduation.

Applicants who have completed final year examinations are also eligible to apply.

Applicants should complete minimum age of 18 years to apply.

Applicants should not have any pending papers/backlogs during the course of study.

Applicants who complete their education by the means of distance study or correspondence course are not eligible to apply.

Applicants who have made unsuccessful attempts within six months of application are not eligible to re-apply for the TCS selection process.

TCS considers all subjects mentioned in the mark list to calculate aggregate marks.
Marks scored in the improvement exams will not be taken into consideration.

Short listed Applicants will be intimated by email.
3rd September 2014, 09:53 PM
jashwanth

Sir i had above 60% through out my academics but i had 1year gap in BE..
Did i eligible for campus recruitment
22nd March 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) eligibility criteria for applying for internship in it as I want to do my internship from there only?
22nd March 2015, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator

The TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) eligibility criteria for applying for internship in it as you want to do your internship from there only are as follows:

Applicants who are in final year examinations and average 65% of marks through out academics are also eligible to apply.

Applicants should complete minimum age of 18 years to apply.

Applicants should not have any pending papers/backlogs during the course of study.

Applicants who complete their education by the means of distance study or correspondence course are not eligible to apply.

Only Full time courses will be considered.

Applicants who have made unsuccessful attempts within six months of application are not eligible to re-apply for the TCS selection process.

TCS considers all subjects mentioned in the mark list to calculate aggregate marks.
Marks scored in the improvement exams will not be taken into consideration.

TCS Selection Process:

Round 1: Written Test (Online)

–Verbal for 10 Minutes (Email Writing, Paragraph Reading etc.,)
— Aptitude for 90 Minutes (30 Questions and certain questions are heavy weighted with more marks. will be used to indicate such questions)
— Negative mark is there. (0.3 marks)

Note: Students who are having 75% in 10th and 12th with 8.5 and above CGPA in the pursuing course need not attend the Aptitude test. They will have to attend only the verbal test alone for 10 minutes.

Round 2: Technical Interview

They will test students based on the domains. Fundamentals will be tested. CS students will be expected to write codes in the interview.

TCS has insisted on Resume’ to be precise with information on technical strength.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in