2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th August 2014, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TCS Campus Placement Eligibility criteria

You are looking for TCS Campus Placement Eligibility criteria, I am giving here:

The applicant should have completed following criteria:

BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
Computer Science
Information Technology
Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Communication
Electronics and Telecommunication
Mechanical Engineering
Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Instrumentation Engineering
Network Engineering

MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)

M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology

Backlog Criteria
No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.

It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, in the TCS Application Form.

Marks Criteria
Minimum Aggregate Marks of 60% and above in the first attempt in all academic courses Standard 10th onwards.

Aggregate of all subjects in all semesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet).

First attempt implies securing 60% and above marks within the normal duration of the course

Improvement exam is not first attempt and the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks.

With 12thand equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses.

TCS Campus Placement Eligibility

4th December 2014, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

TCS Campus Placement Eligibility criteria

I have score 64% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 47% in Graduation? Please tell me can I am eligible for appear in TCS Campus Placement? Tell me about Eligibility criteria TCS Campus Placement
4th December 2014, 12:24 PM
Super Moderator

TCS as Tata Consultancy Services Limited is a most popular software company that provides IT service, outsourcing and business solutions globally. TCS shows the profit of above $10.17 billion per annum. The only Indian company gives more profit and has 142 offices over 42 countries and produces 30% of India’s over all export.

No you are not eligible for TCS Campus Placement. The applicant who wants to appear in the TCS Campus Placement must need to have throughout 60% marks.

Eligibility criteria TCS Campus Placement

The applicant need to have consistence 60% from 10th,12th and B.tech and MCA

The applicant should not have more than 2years Education Gap

No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.

It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, in the TCS Application Form

Selection procedure at TCS:

There are three rounds of interview to finalize seat in TCS CAMPUS i.e. before sending offer letter to your inbox.

Written Test

Technical Interview

HR Interview
20th April 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am Tuhin Ghosh studying in Kalyani Government Enginnering College (West Bengal, India), 3rd year, Dept. of Electronics and Communication Engineering.

I have passed ICSE with more than 70% aggregate and Diploma securing more than 80% in overall. I have also passed Class-12 but I have a backlog in mathematics with aggregate of 57% only, hence I was thinking of showing it as a 24 months gap(as in the criteria).
However being a part of the TCS family have been the best dream of mine since childhood.
I will be very thankful to you if you kindly suggest me what can I do to be eligible to appear for the TCS on campus drive selection.

Thanking you.

Your's faithfully,
Tuhin Ghosh.
15th August 2015, 11:35 AM

hai sir,
I am ayeesha,i am doing my m.sc(software engg)in sethu insitute of technology,madurai.i am having all the eligibility criteria as you given above for marks.but i am doubt about that i having 1 arrear now.if i am eligible to attend the on campus of your company selection process sir.

thank you

warm regards,
A.Ayeesha Fakiha
24th August 2015, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

I am interesting to join in TCS family from my childhood.

I have secured 85% in my 10th standard,75% in Degree,76% in MCA. But I have a problem in Inter marks i.e,"I have secured 85% in Inter in first attempt in march but with One backlog and the backlog is completed in June in the Same year with 92% of marks".

I have completed all the subjects in first attempt in all my 10th,degree, MCA .There is no gap in my Education carrier.

So,Please Please... Any one tell me that Is there any eligibilty for TCS in "On Campus Drive or Off Campus Drive" and also give the reason for that.

Pleazzzzzzzzzz reply to my Question

Thanking you ......
22nd September 2015, 08:12 AM

I am student of b.tech (2012-16)
i want to know that am i eligible for applying for tcs
10th December 2015, 05:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my btech with aggregate of 59.54% with one backlog.But according to our university(jntu kakinada),two least scored subjects are not considered in the overall aggregate percentage and any of the two subjects which i got least marks will not be considered.Even if there are two backlogs they will not be considered and i will get my provisional certificate.Hence according to our university my aggregate percentage is 60.37% after ignoring two subjects.So please tell me wheather iam elizible for TCS or not?
18th January 2016, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

hello sir!
i am pursuing BE.
i have secured 75% in 10th and 58% in 12th.
Am I eligible?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in