2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th January 2017, 04:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TCIL Pan Africa Project

As per your concern I will let you know announcement details of by Pan-African e-Network Project Implementation Agency of TCIL.

To check the announcement this process will help you

Visit official site of Pan-African e-Network Project Implementation Agency which looks like this

Pan-African e-Network Project Implementation Agency

At middle left hand side page you can see section of announcement
There you can get information easily

Right now I have this latest details announced by them

Regular CME sessions had started from 22nd April 2009. For details kindly refer to ‘Schedule for CME session’ in Important links.

Pan-African e-network project has won a top international prize for innovation “The Hermes Prize for Innovation 2010”.

"Special lecture has been delivered by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam on 23rd of May 2012 from TCIL Data Center to African Union"

Under the PAN-African e-Network Project, EGYPT RSSH (Alexandria Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria, Egypt) is ready to offer Tele Medicine Consultation service with expert doctors. For further details regarding EGYPT RSSH TMC please communicate with EGYPT RSSH.

Pan-African e-network project has won “Skoch Order-of-Merit” during the 44th Skoch Summit on 8th-9th June 2016 at International Convention Hall, BSE, Mumbai.

The Pan African e-Network Project has been extended "As is where is" basis upto 31 March 2017.

Address:-
Pan-African e-Network Project Implementation Agency
Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL),
(A Government of India Enterprise)
TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash - I,
New Delhi - 110 048,
India.

Phone:-
+91-11-26202020

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in