2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th November 2015, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Tax MBA Deduction

Hey buddy please tell me how can educe my tax rates as I’m Dping MBA program for that will you please help me here to get the proper indea?
Similar Threads
Thread
Deduction of MBA Tuition
ATO MBA Tax Deduction
MBA Tax Deduction Amt
MBA Tax Deduction 2012
Tax Deduction MBA Program
17th November 2015, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Tax MBA Deduction

Don’t worry buddy I will help you here to get the information so that you can easily reduce your tax and live the life easily.

Here I’m telling you some ways to reduce your tax

1. Tuition fees

The MBA is a significant career investment.
Its up to you to pay in full or under the government funded FEE-HELP scheme, you’ll be pleased to know that it is possible to claim tax deductions during your MBA
When it comes to the tuition fees. this amount can also include fees for activities such as student services, amenities and union fees.
2. Textbooks

For each MBA subject usually you used to purchase a high quality textbook.
Try to spend money on stationery and professional or trade journals
Including those which are ‘recommended reading’ rather than ‘compulsory reading’.
3. Internet bills

Both distance learning and on-campus students has a benefit of spend a great deal on the internet.
From conducting research or assignments to participating in online discussion boards
Internet bills can be claimed as a proportion of self-education versus private use of the total cost.
4. Study room expenses

When studying from home, it is likely that you will have a room set aside for your self-education purposes there please use heating, cooling and the lighting of that room till you are studying in it.
Try to use computer or desk for education purposes.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in