2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th December 2016, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

TAPMI Good Or BAD

Hii sir, I wants to do MBA from the TAPMI Management institute Please tell me Is It good for Me to get Admission Into the TAPMI Management institute ?
Similar Threads
Thread
TAPMI E Governance
How Is TAPMI MBA College
Why to do PGDM from TAPMI
GD PI Topics For Tapmi
TAPMI Cut Off Through XAT
TAPMI GD PI Schedule
TAPMI GD PI Experience
Advantages Of TAPMI
TAPMI Alumni
TAPMI or LBSIM
KJ Somaiya Or TAPMI
MBA Tapmi
TAPMI MBA Admission
Tapmi MBA Ranking
Tapmi MBA review
Tapmi MBA eligibility
BIMTECH Vs TAPMI
Tapmi GD PI
Tapmi cutoff cat
TAPMI Admissions-13
16th December 2016, 09:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TAPMI Good Or BAD

Yes, It Is Good to take Admission Into the TAPMI - Management Institute As the Campus Environment and the Teaching Pattern of the Institute is good the Students of the Institute Placed At the Higher Mncs Of India

Here I Am giving you the Reviews About the TA PMI Institute

Student Reviews
Beautiful campus, well thought out program, decent placements and a peaceful last 4-5 months of your MBA is all in store for you here. If you are from IT background you surely have an upper hand compared to your peers since TAPMI is known for majority of its placement happening in IT. (Refer to their website for the placements report)

TAPMI is located in the educational hub of Manipal has a rich legacy of over 30 years of providing industry relevant management education to the students. It ticks all the checkboxes, a primier B school should. The placements are 100% and are audited by CRISIL so when they qoute their average package as 10 LPA its not a misguiding figure in any way.

About the TAPMI - Management Institute

TAPMI - Manipal is a private autonomous business school in India. It was established in 1980 and is located in the university town of Manipal in Karnataka.

Courses Offered :

PGDM
PGDM Health Care
Exectuve Programmes
Phd

For more details you may Contact to the TAPMI - Management Institute the contact details Are given below

Contact Details :
TAPMI - Management Institute
Address: Badagabettu Road, Manipal, Karnataka 576104
Phone: 0820 270 1000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in