2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th July 2014, 10:11 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TANCET Exam Preparation Tips

As you required the TANCET Exam Preparation Tips and study material so here I am providing you the tips and material.

1. Know the Syllabus and Exam Pattern Properly.

2. Practice with model papers and previous papers.

3. Purchage all study material for the TANCET exam.

4. Before 1 or two month make a time table for the exam and prepare accordingly.

5. Give the mock test for the TANCET.

6. Solve the question with silently and mindly in the exam hall.

For your help I am giving you the study material of the exam.

Books for Preparation

Last edited by Quick Sam; 29th July 2014 at 10:15 AM.
4th December 2014, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

TANCET Exam Preparation Tips

I am doing the preparation for the TANCET exam? So I am searching for some tips that can helps me in preparation of my exam? Can you please provide me some tips for TANCET Exam Preparation?
4th December 2014, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TANCET Exam Preparation Tips

TANCET stands for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test and the examination is conducted by the Anna University with the authority issued by the Tamil Nadu Government.

This exam is conducted for the purpose of admission of students to the professional PG courses offered by Anna University and its affiliated colleges including government and private colleges in the state of Tamil Nadu. The examination is being conducted once in a year.

You are asking for some tips that can helps you in the preparation of your exam. Here I am providing you tips that can help you in score high in the TANCET exam. These are as follows:

If you seriously want to score high marks then you should need to follow a routine time table.

You also need to need to follow good reference books. Here I am providing you name of some of the reference books. These are as follows:

‘TANCET MCA – Anna University’ by V.V.K. Subburaj

‘TANCET MBA – Anna University’ by E.S. Ramasamy

‘Quantitative Aptitude’ By R.S. Agarwal And S. Chand

“Reasoning Textbook’ By R.S. Agarwal And S. Chand

‘Numerical Methods’ by Srimanta Pal

Power System Analysis, T.K. Nagsarkar, M. S. Sukhija

You also need to solve last year paper for scoring well. This well helps you in your preparation

Since TANCET examination has negative marking for every wrong answer you will have to be careful when answering the question

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in