2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Tamilnadu Madras University

My son wants to take admission into the Tamilnadu Madras University. so for this I am looking for the list of the courses of it. So will you please give me the link to get the list of the courses? also give me the link to download the application form for taking admission into the Tamilnadu Madras University?
Similar Threads
Thread
Karnataka University In Tamilnadu
MS University Tamilnadu
Saveetha University Tamilnadu
Tamilnadu DR Mgr Medical University
The Tamilnadu National Law University
MBA in Tamilnadu University
Tamilnadu DR Mgr Medical University.Com
MS University Tamilnadu UGC Approved
Tamilnadu Ambedkar University
Alagappa University Tamilnadu
MS University Tamilnadu MBA
Tamilnadu MGR University BDS Results
SET Tamilnadu Bharathiar University
Ambedkar University Tamilnadu
Annamalai University(Tamilnadu) LLB
Madras University Branches In Tamilnadu
Tamilnadu Annamalai University
Women's University in Tamilnadu
Tamilnadu open university MBA course
Christian University in Tamilnadu
29th May 2018, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Re: Tamilnadu Madras University

Can you tell me about the eligibility requirement for admission in M. Sc. Degree Course in Criminology & Criminal Justice Science offered by University of Madras in the state of Tamil Nadu?
29th May 2018, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Tamilnadu Madras University

Any Bachelor (Under-graduate) Degree holder of the University of Madras or any other University or a qualification accepted by the Syndicate of this University as equivalent thereto

Eligibility

one must have completed the graduate course of study in Criminology & Criminal Justice Science offered by the Department of Criminology over the period of four semesters (that is, two years full-time) and has earned 91 credits.

one must have passed all the theory and practical examinations, completes the internship and prescribed projects.

one must have completed four courses on soft skills, earning a total of eight credits over the period of two years (that is, one course earning two credits per semester).

one must meet all other requirements as prescribed by the Board of Studies in Criminology of the University of Madras at the time of admission and the amendments included in the regulations by the Board of Studies in Criminology and the Academic Council from time to time.

Duration
The course shall consist of four semesters over two academic years.
Each semester will have a minimum of 90 working days and each day will have five working hours.
Teaching is organized into a modular pattern of credit courses.
Credit is normally related to the number of instructional hours a teacher teaches a particular subject.
It is also related to the number of hours a student spends learning a subject or carrying out an activity.

Faculties
Dr. M. Srinivasan Professor & Head
Dr. (Ms) M. Priyamvadha Assistant Professor
Dr. S. Ramadoss Assistant Professor
Dr.S.Latha Assistant professor
Dr.M.D.Allen Selvakumar Assistant professor

Contact Detail:
University of Madras
Navalar Nagar, Chepauk, Triplicane,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005
044 2539 9422

Quick Reply