2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th August 2014, 01:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test M.Tech last papers of Engineering Mathematics

As you want to get the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test M.Tech last papers of Engineering Mathematics so here it is for you:

Here for your reference I am giving you the syllabus of TANCET of Engineering Mathematics:

Determinants and Matrices :
Solving system of equations – Rank of the Matrix – Eigenvalues and eigenvectors – Reduction of quadratic form to canonical form.

Calculus and Differential Equations :
Partial derivatives – Jacobians – Taylor’s expansion – Maxima and Minima. Linear ordinary differential equations with constant coefficients – Simultaneous first order linear equations with constant coefficients. Formation of partial differential equation (PDE) – Solution of first order PDE – Solution of linear higher order PDE with constant coefficients.

Vector Calculus :
Double and triple integrations and their applications – Gradient, Divergence, Curl and Laplacian – Green’s, Gauss divergence and Stroke’s theorem.

Functions of Complex Variables and Complex Integration :
Analytic functions – Conformal Mapping – Bilinear transformation – Cauchy’s integral theorem and integral formula – Taylor and Laurent Series – Singularities – Residues – Residue theorem and its applications.

Transforms :
Laplace Transform – Inverse transforms – Application to solution of linear ordinary differential equations with constant coefficients. Fourier integral theorem – Fourier transform pair – Sine and Cosine transforms. -transform – Inverse Z–transform – Solution of difference equations using Z– transform.

Numerical Methods :
Solution of linear system by direct and iterative methods – Interpolation and approximation – Numerical Differentiation and Integration – Solving Ordinary Differential Equations.

Applied Probability :
Probability and Random variables – Standard Discrete and Continuous distribution – Moments – Moment generating function and their properties. Two-Dimensional Random Variables – Covariance – Correlation and Regression.

Some content of the file has been given here:

For more detailed information I am uploading a PDF file which is free to download:

Contact Details:
Anna University
Sardar Patel Road,
Guindy,
Chennai,
Tamil Nadu, 600 025 ‎
044 2235 7080
India

Map Location:
[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=Anna+University&hl=en&ll=13.013903,80.24117 9&spn=0.009763,0.013046&sll=13.007818,80.235563&ss pn=0.039054,0.052185&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
19th May 2015, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Re: Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test M.Tech last papers of Engineering Mathematics

Can you provide me the previous year TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) Engineering Mathematics question paper as my brother needs it for preparation?
19th May 2015, 09:24 AM
Super Moderator

TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) Engineering Mathematics Question Paper will have three parts:

Time Duration 2 Hours

Part-I and Part-II are compulsory and under Part-III the candidates have to choose any one section out of 14 based on one’s specialization. The questions will be set at the undergraduate level.

Part-I
No. of questions 30 Mark for every correct answer= 1 max marks =30 Negative marks 1/4

Multiple shading will be considered as wrong answer and 1/4 mark will be deducted.

Part-II
No. of questions 45 Mark for every correct answer= 1 Max marks =30 Negative marks 1/4

All the correct answers up to 30 are awarded marks and all the wrong answers shall be taken into consideration for awarding negative marks. Multiple shading will be considered as wrong answer and 1/4 mark will be deducted.

Part-III
No. of questions 40/45 Mark for every correct answer= 1 Max marks =40 Negative marks 1/4

Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test M.Tech last papers of Engineering Mathematics

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in