2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th May 2015, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Take Back The Night CCSU

When the Take Back the Night Event of Central Connecticut State University was held? Who host this event? Provide me the details of events and the functions of Take Back the Night Event? Also provide me the other details regarding the Take Back the Night Event?
Similar Threads
Thread
CCSU Back Paper Date Sheet
CCSU Admit Card Back Paper
Jnu hostel night
Night MBA colleges in muMBAi
ISRO Night Launch
NMU MP Late Night
MBA night classes
Night MBA Programs
CCSU Book Sell Back
Night colleges in Bangalore
Night schools in Oldham
MBA awards night
MBA Night Colleges
MBA Night Colleges In Bangalore
NBCC Night Classes
CCSU Sell Back Books
Night Schools for Nursing
Night School Handicapping
Night Courses IT Tralee
Night Vision Technology
12th February 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Re: Take Back The Night CCSU

Hello sir, I want to know about the event of CCSU is take back the night in New Britain? Provide me detail of Take Back the Night in CCSU?
12th February 2016, 06:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Take Back The Night CCSU

Take back the night is a event in CCSU. In this event the woman, a student at CCSU, had just left the platform and sat down after sharing her story with the crowd gathered at CCSU’s annual Take Back the Night event.

Take Back the Night is intended to provide victims and survivors of sexual and violent assault with a place and the resources to “deal with” the trauma they face. The event also provided advocates of assault awareness to speak about their experiences.

The university has hosted Take Back the Night every year since 1987 as a way of empowering women and drawing attention to sexual assault and other violence against women on college campuses and in everyday life.

This event was hosted on April 1, 2015 Wednesday 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM at campus of CCSU.

Address:

Central Connecticut State University
1615 Stanely Street
New Britain, Connecticut 06053

In this event About 200 people a year attends the event, which will include a yoga session to allow guests to unwind after telling their stories or hearing the stories of others.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in