2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd November 2015, 10:03 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Synopsis For MBA Project In Hr

As you want to get the MBA HR project synopsis format so here I am sharing this with you

MBA HR PROJECT SYNOPSIS
1.1 Introduction:
The employee performance is to a large extent, influenced by motivation and job satisfaction. The term relates to the total relationship between an individual and the employer for which he is paid. Satisfaction does mean the simple feeling state accompanying the attainment of any goal; the end state is feeling accompanying the attainment by an impulse of its objective. Job satisfaction does mean absence of motivation at work. Research workers differently described the factors contributing o job satisfaction and job dissatisfaction.

1.2 Research Methodology:

1.2.1 Objectives of the Study: The main aim of the study is to analyze and examine level of job satisfaction among the BSNL employees and to know the problems faced by the employees of the various categories.

1.2.2 Scope of the Study: In the survey an attempt has been made to analyze the job satisfaction of employees of BSNL, Warangal.

1.2.3 Data Sources: Primary and Secondary data is used in this survey.

MBA HR PROJECT SYNOPSIS

9th October 2016, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir I want to know the MBA HR project synopsis format so can you please provide me the same, than it will be helpful for me?
Dear Student,

Hope you have taken forward your project.

Let me know if you need help in IGNOU MBA project. This will be non monetary help.

Muralidharan
email tpmuralidharan at ymail dot com

my profile - in dot linkedin dot com slash in slash muralidharantp
7th September 2017, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi
i am doing mBa from amity and i dont have any idea how to submit my synopsis for Hr can you please let me know how should i collect primary and secondary data and wat else i need to do ?
3rd February 2023, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know the MBA HR project synopsis format so can you please provide me the same, than it will be helpful for me

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in