2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th March 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Synergy Meaning

Hello sir, what is Synergy? Can any bone provide me definition of Synergy? I want to know about Synergy? Please provide me corporate synergy?
Similar Threads
Thread
What is the meaning of MBA
Cpa MBA meaning
What is the meaning of IAF
Meaning of LIC ADO
MBA Meaning Degree
Inertia Meaning
Meaning of MBA
MBA PMP Meaning
Meaning of GRE
Meaning Of LLP
Meaning of MPSC
What is the Meaning of MBA
Meaning of ONGC
What Is The Meaning Of LPU
Meaning of NDA
Meaning Of UGC NET
Synergy Card Amity University
Meaning of EBC
Meaning of BSE Ltd.
C’est La Vie Meaning
15th March 2016, 04:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Synergy Meaning

Synergy Definition:

Synergy is the creation of a whole that is greater than the simple sum of its parts. The term synergy comes from the Attic Greek word from synergos meaning "working together".

Synergistic phenomena are ubiquitous, ranging from physics to chemistry to the cooperative interactions among the genes in genomes, the division of labor in bacterial colonies, the synergies of scale in multi-cellular organisms.

Synergy also has many different kinds of synergies produced by socially-organized groups, from honeybee colonies to wolf packs and human societies: compare stigmergy, a mechanism of indirect coordination between agents or actions that results in the self-assembly of complex systems

Type of Corporate synergy:

Marketing
Revenue
Financial
Cash slack
Debt capacity
Tax benefits
Management
Cost

In the process of Synergy Mergers and acquisitions are made with the goal of improving the company's financial performance for the shareholders.

Two businesses can merge to form one company that is capable of producing more revenue than either could have been able to independently, or to create one company that is able to eliminate or streamline redundant processes, resulting in significant cost reduction

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in