2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 11:37 AM
Super Moderator

SyMBAloo

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is SyMBAloo discussion page. Here you can discuss about SyMBAloo in details. Please ask your question about SyMBAloo in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
12th June 2018, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Re: SyMBAloo

Hi buddy I want to do download Symbaloo app so would you plz let me know from where I can do download this app on free of cost ??
12th June 2018, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SyMBAloo

Symbaloo is a cloud-based application that allows users to organize and categorize web links in the form of buttons.

Symbaloo works from a web browser and can be configured as a homepage, allowing users to create a personalized virtual desktop accessible from any device with an Internet connection.

As you want here I am giving below a link from where you can do download Symbaloo app

Symbaloo app
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.symbaloo.android&hl=en

Symbaloo info

Type of business Limited

Available in Multilingual

Founded Delft, 2007

Headquarters Delft, Netherlands

Area served Worldwide

Founder(s) Tim Has

Alexa rank 5,493 (October 2015)

Launched June 2007

Current status Active