2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th November 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of UGC NET?

What is the syllabus of UGC NET Teaching and Research Aptitude will you please let me know that???????
Similar Threads
Thread
Solapur University Syllabus BCA Syllabus BCA
RPSC II Grade Syllabus Teacher Syllabus
LIC Exam Syllabus DSE AAO Syllabus
Exam pattern of GATE and syllabus of GATE syllabus of Electrical Engineering
WBUT syllabus BBA syllabus
WBUT Ac Syllabus MBA Old Syllabus
14th November 2014, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Syllabus of UGC NET?

As you want to know the syllabus of the UGC NET Teaching and Research Aptitude so, here I am providing you the same.

Syllabus:

I. Teaching Aptitude
Teaching : Nature, objectives, characteristics and basic requirements; Learner’s characteristics; Factors affecting teaching; Methods of teaching; Teaching aids; Evaluation systems.

II. Research Aptitude
Research : Meaning, characteristics and types; Steps of research; Methods of research; Research Ethics; Paper, article, workshop, seminar, conference and symposium; Thesis writing: its characteristics and format.
III. Reading Comprehension
A passage to be set with questions to be answered.

IV. Communication
Communication : Nature, characteristics, types, barriers and effective classroom communication.

V. Reasoning (Including Mathematical)
Number series; letter series; codes; > Relationships; classification.
VI. Logical Reasoning
Understanding the structure of arguments; Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning; Verbal analogies : Word analogy — Applied analogy; Verbal classification;
Reasoning Logical Diagrams : Simple diagrammatic relationship, multidiagrammatic relationship;
Venn diagram; Analytical Reasoning.

VII. Data Interpretation
Sources, acquisition and interpretation of datag. ‘P Quantitative and qualitative data; > Graphical representation and mapping of data.

VIII. Information and Communicating Technology (ICT)
ICT : meaning, advantages, disadvantages and uses; > General abbreviations and terminology; > Basics of internet and e-mailing.

IX. People and Environment
People and environment interaction;
Sources of pollution;
Pollutants and their impact on human life, exploitation of natural and energy
resources;
Natural hazards and mitigation
X. Higher Education System : Governance Polity And Administration;
Structure of the institutions for higher learning and research in India; formal and distance education; professional/technical and general education; value education: governance, polity and administration; concept, institutions and their interactions.

Here for you I am providing you the previous year question papers UGC NET Teaching and Research Aptitude you can download that.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UGC NET Question Papers.pdf (428.9 KB, 51 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in