2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th October 2014, 04:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Syllabus for SA stream in KVPY

KVPY is Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana. It is an ongoing program started by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, to encourage students of Basic Sciences, Engineering and Medicine to take up research careers in these areas. The aim of the program is to identify and encourage talented students with aptitude for research.

So, there is no specific syllabus for SA stream in KVPY, sample papers of previous year may be followed.

Here I am providing you the previous year question paper for you can download that and some of the question are given below from the KVPY Stream SB/SX question paper

KVPY Stream SB/SX question paper-2012

KVPY Stream SA English-QuestionPaper-2012

Here for you I am providing you the paper pattern:
Paper pattern of KVPY:
SA
The question paper consists of two parts - Part A (contains multiple choice questions) and Part B contains descriptive type questions) for 100 marks.
It consists of 40 questions of 1 mark each and 12 questions of 5 marks each.
There will be four sections allotted for (1) Mathematics, (2) Physics, (3) Chemistry and (4) Biology.
All questions are compulsory.
Part 2 questions are Descriptive type in nature.
In Part - A each correct answer gets 1 mark and for each incorrect answer 0.25 mark will be deducted.
In Part - B each correct answer gets 5 marks.
There will be no negative marking for Part – B.
Part-B will be evaluated only for the top 2500 students based on the marks obtained in Part – A.
SB +2

The question paper consists of two parts (both contain only multiple choice questions) for 100 marks.
There will be four sections in Part I (each containing 20 questions) and four sections in Part II (each containing 10 questions).
Answer any THREE of the four sections in Part I, and any TWO of the four sections in Part II.
In Part I each correct answer gets 1 mark and for each incorrect answer 0.25 mark will be deducted.
In Part II each correct answer gets 2 marks and for each incorrect answer 0.5 mark will be deducted.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf KVPY Stream SB SX question paper-1.pdf (2.00 MB, 108 views)
File Type: pdf KVPY Stream SA English-QuestionPaper-2.pdf (1.23 MB, 202 views)
8th March 2016, 07:34 PM
akshata shukla

I am appearing 10th M.PBOARD so after 10th what I shall do
20th July 2017, 10:42 PM
Maitree Dutta

Please inform me the subtopics of the syllabus under the main topics

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in