2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th January 2013, 12:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Syllabus for recruitment in national informatics centre for young IT professional

According to the online sources the syllabus for recruitment in national informatics centre for young IT professionals should be the following.

But you should confirm it from the official website of national informatics centre.

Computer hardware:
Digital Logic:Logic functions, Minimization, Design and synthesis of Combinational and Sequential circuits; Number representation and Computer Arithmetic (fixed and floating point);

Computer Organization:Machine instructions and addressing MODES, ALU and Data-PATH, hardwired and micro-programmed Control, Memory interface, I/O interface (Interrupt and DMA mode), Serial communication interface, Instruction pipelining, Cache, main and secondary storage

Programming Methodology:
C programming, Program control (iteration, recursion, Functions), Scope, Binding, Parameter passing, Elementary concepts of Object oriented, Functional and Logic Programming;

Data structures:
Notion of abstract data types, Stack, Queue, List, Set, String, Tree, Binary search tree, Heap, Graph;

Compiler Design:
Lexical analysis, Parsing, Syntax directed translation
Runtime environment, Code generation, Linking (static and dynamic);
Operating Systems: Classical concepts (concurrency, synchronization, deadlock), Processes, threads and Inter-process communication, CPU scheduling, Memory management, File systems, I/O systems, Protection and security.

Algorithms for problem solving:
Tree and graph traversals, Connected components, Spanning trees, Shortest paths; Hashing, Sorting, Searching; Design techniques (Greedy, Dynamic Programming, Divide-and-conquer);

Analysis, design and algorithm Concept:
concept of algorithm, component of algorithms, numerical algorithms, review of searching algorithm, review of sorting algorithm, recursion v/s iteration, introduction to graph theory, matrix representation, trees, divide & conquer : binary search, max – min search & merge sort, integer multiplication, cassete filling, knapsack problem, job schedoling, backtracking, branch & bound, shortest path, minimal spanning trees, technique for graphs.

Databases:
Database management system concepts, database system concept and architecture, Entity relationship and enhaned e-r relational data model and relational algebra, relational database design, query language-sql, normalization

Relational model (ER-model, relational algebra, tuple calculus), Database design(integrity constraints, normal forms), Query languages (SQL), File structures (sequential files, indexing, B+ trees), Transactions and concurrency control

Computer Networks:
ISO/OSI stack, sliding window protocol, LAN Technologies (Ethernet, Token ring), T C P/U D P, I P, Basic concepts of switches, gateways, and routers

Network Application: telnet, s m t p, p o p 3, f t p, p i ng, network services: D N S, W I N S Distributed comuting on networks (Distributed computing).

Network Types and topologies: Network types, ethernet, Intranet and extranet, star ring and bus topology, Subnet, network hardware, N. I. C, hubs, routers, swithes
23rd November 2015, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus for recruitment in national informatics centre for young IT professional

Hi sir I want to known about the syllabus for the post of young IT professionals conducted by the national informatics centre please give me detail of it
23rd November 2015, 01:53 PM
Super Moderator

National Informatics Centre (NIC) was established in 1976, and has since emerged as a "prime builder" of e-Government / e-Governance applications up to the grassroots level as well as a promoter of digital opportunities for sustainable development.

As you want to known about the syllabus of the young IT professionals conducted by the national informatics centre here is the detail of it

Compiler Design:
Lexical analysis, Parsing, Syntax directed translation
Runtime environment, Code generation, Linking (static and dynamic);
Operating Systems: Classical concepts (concurrency, synchronization, deadlock), Processes, threads and Inter-process communication, CPU scheduling, Memory management, File systems, I/O systems, Protection and security.

Computer Organization:Machine instructions and addressing MODES, ALU and Data-PATH, hardwired and micro-programmed Control, Memory interface, I/O interface (Interrupt and DMA mode), Serial communication interface, Instruction pipelining, Cache, main and secondary storage

Computer hardware:
Digital Logic:Logic functions, Minimization, Design and synthesis of Combinational and Sequential circuits; Number representation and Computer Arithmetic (fixed and floating point);

Programming Methodology:
C programming, Program control (iteration, recursion, Functions), Scope, Binding, Parameter passing, Elementary concepts of Object oriented, Functional and Logic Programming;

Data structures:
Notion of abstract data types, Stack, Queue, List, Set, String, Tree, Binary search tree, Heap, Graph;

Algorithms for problem solving:
Tree and graph traversals, Connected components, Spanning trees, Shortest paths; Hashing, Sorting, Searching; Design techniques (Greedy, Dynamic Programming, Divide-and-conquer);

Analysis, design and algorithm Concept:
concept of algorithm, component of algorithms, numerical algorithms, review of searching algorithm, review of sorting algorithm, recursion v/s iteration, introduction to graph theory, matrix representation, trees, divide & conquer : binary search, max – min search & merge sort, integer multiplication, cassete filling, knapsack problem, job schedoling, backtracking, branch & bound, shortest path, minimal spanning trees, technique for graphs.

Databases:
Database management system concepts, database system concept and architecture, Entity relationship and enhaned e-r relational data model and relational algebra, relational database design, query language-sql, normalization

Relational model (ER-model, relational algebra, tuple calculus), Database design(integrity constraints, normal forms), Query languages (SQL), File structures (sequential files, indexing, B+ trees), Transactions and concurrency control

Computer Networks:
ISO/OSI stack, sliding window protocol, LAN Technologies (Ethernet, Token ring), T C P/U D P, I P, Basic concepts of switches, gateways, and routers

Network Application: telnet, s m t p, p o p 3, f t p, p i ng, network services: D N S, W I N S Distributed comuting on networks (Distributed computing).

Network Types and topologies: Network types, ethernet, Intranet and extranet, star ring and bus topology, Subnet, network hardware, N. I. C, hubs, routers, swithes

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in