2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd March 2015, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Syllabus or previous question paper of JCO catering exam

For the recruitment of Junior Commissioned Officer or JCO (Catering), Indian Army conducts an exam namely Junior Commissioned Officers (Catering) Exam. The examination is held four times a year and is advertised in the Employment News and leading newspapers.

Syllabus of JCO Catering Exam

PAPER-I

It generally comprises of questions on IQ/Numerical ability general knowledge and current affairs. Duration of papers is 60 minutes. Total marks 100 Pass Marks 32.

PAPER-II

Paper II (Sol Tech) - 50 marks. It generally comprises of Physics, Chemistry and Maths. Duration - 30minutes, Pass marks-16.

Paper-II (Sol ClK/SKT) - 50 marks. It generally comprises of Maths & English (Language Proficiency) Duration - 30 minutes, Pass Marks-20.

Paper-II (Sol Nursing Assistant) - 50 marks. It generally comprises of Chemistry, Botany & Biology, Duration - 30 minutes, Pass marks-16.

Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering)

Eligibility Criteria:

Education: Passed senior Secondary Exam and have a diploma/certificate in Hotel management/Cookery.

Physical: A candidate must be physically fit and free from all diseases.
Fitness Test:

Physical fitness test is divided in four parts-
1 mile runs in maximum time of 6.20 minutes.
Pull up of minimum 6
Balancing
9 feet ditching

Medical fitness: A candidate must be mentally and medically fit and free from all diseases. Candidate should have normal vision and hearing for each of eye and ear.
Written Test:

Only those candidates who qualify Fitness test will go through written test.
29th April 2015, 04:33 PM

Pls give me q.paper of JCO.Dhruva Kumar
25th September 2019, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I am looking for Indian Army previous question paper of Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) or syllabus to do preparation of this exam so will you plz give me here ??
25th September 2019, 09:59 AM
Super Moderator

As you are asking for ndian Army previous question paper of Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) or syllabus , so here I am giving bellow require info :

Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering)Written Examination syllabus pattern:

Common Entrance Examination (CEE) is conduct on last Sundays of each month for recruitment of Soldiers. It comprises of following two papers:
(a) Paper-I - Compulsory for all soldier categories
(b) Paper-II - For Sol. Technical, Sol. ClK (GD/SKT) and Sol. Nursing Assistant.

PAPER-I

It generally comprises of questions on IQ/Numerical ability general knowledge and current affairs. Duration of papers is 60 minutes. Total marks 100 Pass Marks 32.

PAPER-II

Paper II (Sol Tech) - 50 marks. It generally comprises of Physics, Chemistry and Maths. Duration - 30minutes, Pass marks-16.

Paper-II (Sol ClK/SKT) - 50 marks. It generally comprises of Maths & English (Language Proficiency) Duration - 30 minutes, Pass Marks-20.

Paper-II (Sol Nursing Assistant) - 50 marks. It generally comprises of Chemistry, Botany & Biology, Duration - 30 minutes, Pass marks-16.

Note: In addition to paper I, a Sol Tech, Sol Clk/SKT and Sol Nursing Assistant has to qualify in his respective paper. NCC "C" Certificate holders seeking enrollment for Sol (GD) are exempted from appearing in written examination but have to fulfill other laid down criteria.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in