2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th November 2012, 04:06 PM
chethana

Re: Syllabus for 4th SEM BCA Bangalore University

what are the syllabus we have in bca 4th sem
12th October 2019, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

here I am looking for Syllabus for 4th SEM BCA Bangalore University so will you plz let me know from where I can do download its program syllabus ??
12th October 2019, 10:56 AM
Super Moderator

As you are asking for Syllabus for 4th SEM BCA Bangalore University so on your demand I am providing same here :

BCA403T: VISUAL PROGRAMMING
Total Teaching Hours : 60 No of Hours / Week : 04
Unit - I

Introduction to Visual Programming: The intergrated Development Environment menu
bar, tool bar, from designer, project explorer , properties window , from layout window ,
The Visual Programing editor. The form object: Properties , events and methods pf
forms ; Properties Name , Captain , Backcolor, Borderstyle , controlbox , maxbutton ,
minbutton, moveable, startup position , height, width , left, top, scalemode, window, state
; Events load ,unload , Clerk, Activate , Deactivate , Resize, methods Show , hide , cls
, Unload ,print , Controls Properties and events of different controls such as command
buttons , labels , textboxes image controls , timer, horizontal and vertical scroll bars ,
option buttons , check boxes , frames lists and combo boxes. Predefined Dialog Boxes
MsgBox and InputBO
[ 12 Hours ]

Unit - II
Programming: Data types, variables; declaration and scope arithmetic operations, Study
of form and code modules, private and public procedures , Main o procedure , Suba and
Functions. Mathematical and string Functions; Branching and Looping Statement ; If
Then , if Then Else and Nested If Statements; Select Case different forms; For Next
, While Wend and Do Loops statements ; Arrays- declaration . Static and dynamic
arrays. Array and Function, menus and toolbars-Creating menus and toolbars, Working
with the menu editor , Designing Multiple Document interface forms. Microsoft
common controls

Unit - III
OOP methods and properties of an object, class Modules , Encapsultation and Inheritance
characteristics Dynamic Link Libraries (DLLs) and Windows API ; Designing Help files
; File handling Sequential ,Random access and Binary files, Database connectivity
DAO and ADO Tables and Queries, ActiveX Data objects.
[ 12 Hours ]

Unit IV
Visual C++ Programming: Objects-Classes-VC++Components Resources-Event
Handling Menus Dialog Boxes Importing VBX Controls Files MFC File
Handling Document View Architecture Serialization.
[ 12 Hours ]

Unit V
Interfacing Other Applications Multiple Document Interface (MDI) Splitter Windows
Exception Handling Debugging Object Linking and Embedding (OLE) Database
Application DLL- ODBC.

Syllabus for 4th SEM BCA Bangalore University

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus for 4th SEM BCA Bangalore University.pdf (642.2 KB, 48 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in