2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th April 2015, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

SVU Huang

Who is Dr. George Huang at Special Victims Unit, provide SVU Huang Notable episodes list with timings, shows & pics, what is SVU Huang Filmography, give list of Awards received by Dr. George Huang???
8th January 2016, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Re: SVU Huang

Sir I am watching the episodes of the Law & Order and I love the character SVU Huang so I want to know about that so can you please give me some glimpse for the same
8th January 2016, 12:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SVU Huang

Special Agent George Huang, M.D. is a fictional character on the TV drama Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Dr. Huang is SVU's resident psychiatrist from seasons 3 through 12

The character is Portrayed by: B. D. Wong

Dr. George Huang is introduced in the Season 2 episode "Pique".

He is an FBI Agent, who is originally loaned to Manhattan SVU,

He later becomes their resident forensic psychiatrist and criminal profiler

Like the detectives, however, Huang has sympathy with victims of sexual assault, particularly children. He is usually very calm, soft-spoken, and even-tempered, except in a few notable occasions

Early in his career as a psychiatrist, Huang worked as a counselor for sex offenders, motivated by a genuine belief that he could rehabilitate them

Some Notable episodes

In the episode "Crush" (#222) he makes his first on-air arrest as an FBI agent after participating in a sting with the SVU squad

In the 2009 episode "Hardwired" (#229) he mentions that he is gay after becoming involved in a case in which a pedophile rights group compares the public's hatred of them to homophobia.

In the 2009 episode "Users" (#231) he illegally administers ibogaine to treat a heroin addict.

In the episode "Execution" (#58), Huang is attacked by a serial killer while he and Detective Elliot Stabler (Christopher Meloni) try to get him to confess to a murder.

In the 2009 episode "Lead" (#217), he is attacked in the interrogation room by a murder suspect who had pica, which indirectly caused the suspect to be violent due to consumption of lead-based paint.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in