2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st July 2015, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

SVIMS posts

I want to apply for the latest vacancies in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences so can you please give me the details of that s it is very urgent for me?
Similar Threads
Thread
SVIMS Op Online
Svims pgcet
Svims
SVIMS Wadala
M Sc Nursing in SVIMS
SVIMS MD MS Entrance
SVIMS MPT Notification SVIMS NOQ
SVIMS library
Svims MBA
Svims pget
SVIMS Act
Svims Management
Svims ttd
SVIMS Biotechnology
How to Join SVIMS
SVIMS PG exam key
SVIMS Ayurvedic
SVIMS MCH Results
SVIMS PG Ent
SVIMS Tirupati Job
31st July 2015, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SVIMS posts

As you want to get the details of latest vacancies in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences so here is the information of the same for you:

As on 24 July 2015 there is only one vacancy in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences

Here are the details of that:

Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of Research Scientist (Medical) post (consolidated pay Rs. 43489/-month) in the SVIMS Microbiology Department

Eligibility criteria of the post:
Essential qualifications:

Candidates must have passed MBBS from MCI recognized medical college/institute with three years research experience

Or

Candidates must have passed MD/DNB Microbiology from MCI recognized medical college/institute

Desirable qualifications:
Above mentioned essential qualifications with knowledge of computer application/data management.

Terms and Conditions:
Candidates need to submit the Bio-data relevant certificates in support of their age and educational qualification etc., before the interview committee, SVIMS University, Tirupati.

Candidates have to attend the interview with their own cost.

Interim enquires will not be entertained.

No accommodation will be provided by the institute for selected candidates

Application Form:

Here for your reference I am giving you the process of getting the details of latest vacancies in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences for your future reference:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the top you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “Recruitment”

(3). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will get the details of latest vacancies in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences for your future reference

Contact Details:
Sri Venkateswara Medical College
Alipiri Gate, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam
Tirupati,
Andhra Pradesh 517507
India

Map Location:
[MAP]Sri Venkateswara Medical College Andhra Pradesh[/MAP]
29th January 2020, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me where on the official website of Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), Tirupati will I get information about latest job openings?
29th January 2020, 07:55 PM
Super Moderator

Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) is a Medical Institute under State Legislature Act and a speciality hospital in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India. The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked it 72 overall in India in 2019, 77 among universities and 29th in the medical ranking.

To get information about latest job openings on the official website of Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), Tirupati follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences

Click to Jobs at the bottom of the home page

On the new page, you will get the job opening

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences
Alipiri Road, Tirupati-517501
Andhra Pradesh, India
Phone :0877-2287777, 2286126(Exchange)
Fax :0877-2287777
Email :svimshosp@yahoo.com

Quick Reply