2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th November 2014, 09:46 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Summer training process in DRDO Jodhpur

As you want to know the process to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur so, here for you I am providing you the same.

Firstly you should write a application letter from the college authority to take permission for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur.

After that the DRDO Jodhpur officers take your interview first.

Then on the basis of your performance they’ll decide to give you training.

If you were selected then the DRDO authority will inform you to join summer training dates and timings at which you have to join

For more details you can contact at the address given below.

Contact details:

Defence Laboratory, Jodhpur (DLJ)
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
Ministry of Defence
Ratanada Palace
Jodhpur - 342 011
India
E-mail: director@dl.drdo.in

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Defence+Research+and+Development+Organizati on+jodhpur&hl=en&ll=26.245426,73.039255&spn=0.0209 01,0.040855&sll=19.035646,72.874714&sspn=0.352459, 0.653687&hq=Defence+Research+and+Development+Organ ization&hnear=Jodhpur,+Rajasthan&t=m&z=15[/MAP]

I think that this will helpful to you….
9th May 2015, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for the summer training at the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Jodhpur? Can you please provide me its application process?
9th May 2015, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator

The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) was established in May 16, 1959. The Field of research on this institute is Materials and electronics.

You are asking for the summer training at the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Jodhpur. This is as follows:

Firstly you should write application letter from the college training and placement cell to take permission for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur.

After that the DRDO Jodhpur HR takes your interview first.

Then on the basis of your performance they’ll decide to give you training.

If you were selected then the DRDO authority will inform you to join summer training dates and timings at which you have to join

Here I am also providing you the address of the DRDO Jodhpur. You can visit the campus and meet directly to the HR of the DRDO Jodhpur.

Address:
Defence Research and Development Organisation
Air Force Area, Jodhpur, Rajasthan ‎

Map
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=DEFENCE+RESEARCH+%26+DEVELOPMENT+ORGANISATI ON+Jodhpur&hl=en&ll=26.24558,73.038182&spn=0.02255 6,0.040812&sll=12.995066,80.247166&sspn=0.012252,0 .020406&hq=DEFENCE+RESEARCH+%26+DEVELOPMENT+ORGANI SATION&hnear=Jodhpur,+Rajasthan&t=m&z=15&iwloc=A[/MAP]
27th September 2019, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to know process to apply for Summer training in DRDO Jodhpur so will you plz let me know about the same , as I want to be part of DRDO Jodhpur??
27th September 2019, 12:59 PM
Super Moderator

Summer internship at DRDO means the world for engineering students, especially mechanical engineering students,

DRDO has a network of 52 laboratories, developing defense technologies covering various fields :

Advanced computing
Aeronautics
Armaments
Combat
Electronics
Naval System
Simulation and life science
Vehicle

As you want here I am telling process to apply for Summer training in DRDO Jodhpur

Think and make a choice of the laboratory you wish to train with.

Create an impeccable, short and well-formatted CV.

Prepare a Covering Letter stating why youre interested in the internship opportunity.

You can send out the CV along with the covering letter to the Head of The Laboratory you wish to train at.

Add Google Documents of your CV & Covering letter instead of attaching them as separate
documents. This way your email doesnt end up in the Spam box.

Use proper subject line and email body.

Dont forget to add your contact details.

Make sure you use error-free English in all the documents.

After youve sent out the email, hold uptight for their response.

After a week, send a follow-up email.

If you have any contacts or know someone at the DRDO, check with them regarding your
application.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in