2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th January 2017, 09:47 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Summer Training in IIT Chennai

The IITM - Summer Fellowship Program of two months with stipend is intended to improve mindfulness and enthusiasm for top notch scholastic research among youthful Engineering, Management, Sciences and Humanities understudies through an objective arranged summer smaller than expected venture attempted at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras.

Qualification: Candidates seeking after Third Year of B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg)/Integrated M.E./M.Tech. program, First Year of ME/M.Tech/M.Sc./M.A, MBA with extraordinary scholastic foundation as far as high positions in college examinations are urged to apply, highlighting their scholarly execution and accomplishment including papers exhibited at workshops, ventures executed, plan challenges partook, score/rank in Mathematics Olympiad and whatever other honors/refinements got. [IIT understudies are not qualified to apply].

Time of the Project: Duration of the program may start from sixteenth May 2016 to fifteenth July 2016. (Calendar might be adaptable to suit understudy's comfort.)

Stipend: A whole of Rs.5000/ - every month will be given as a stipend for a greatest time of 2 months.

Taking part Departments::

Aviation Engg, Applied Mechanics, Bio Technology, Chemical Engg, Civil Engg , Computer Science and Engg, Engineeing Design, Electrical Engg, Mechanical Engg, Metallurgical and Materials Engg, Ocean Engg., Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Humanities and Social Sciences, Management Studies

Last date for submitting application : 29th February 2016 at 5.00pm

The most effective method to Apply:

Application ought to be submitted through online as it were

There is no compelling reason to send printed copy to IIT Madras

Create a pdf record and keep it for your reference

Kindly guarantee that all the significant information and fenced in areas are transferred on the web.

Fragmented applications will be rejected.

The most effective method to Apply online - 6 straightforward strides

Step
Menu
Details

Register
Create Account (subtle elements in How to apply Online menu

Edit Basic Profile
Fill Basic Info. /HSC/UG/PG/Additional Exam. data

View My Application You can check your information is right. arrange by stage (Basic, Department and document transfer data. you can see in this page)

Apply to Department Selecting an office with three alternative and Project Proposal
(no decision for Physics and Humanities dept.)

Upload My files you can transfer documents accessible with you by selecting proper check box

Submit My Application
This menu will actuated just all above strides are finished

This menu will make PDF arrange Application for you and us

If not finished up to this stage your application is NOT VALID

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in