2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th March 2020, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Re: Subharti University B.Tech Fees

Can you provide me the fee structure for B Tech Programme offered by Subharti Institute of Engineering & Technology of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut? Also provide me the Programme & Course Outcomes?
14th March 2020, 05:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Subharti University B.Tech Fees

Subharti Institute of Technology & Engineering of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University is India’s premier career-oriented college of engineering. It aims to educate the budding technocrats to become designers, producers and efficient users of Technology.

Its 8 Semester UG program, 4 Semester PG Course and Doctorate Programs in Engineering fields aims at giving a broad introduction to the sciences and an introduction to hands-on engineering.

B.Tech Fees

There is nothing mentioned about the fee structure for the Program on the official website of the University. So, here I am providing you the contact detail of the University where you can call and find it out:

Contact Detail:
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University
Subhartipuram, NH-58, Delhi-Haridwar Bypass Road, Meerut-250005,
Phone: 9639222288/89/90/91/93/98
admission@subharti.org
SMS : "SVSU" [Course Name] to 53030

B Tech Programme & Course Outcomes

BTECH 1ST YEAR ODD SEMESTER

GROUP 1

SUBJECT NAME: ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY

SUBJECT CODE: BAS-102 BRANCH: EEE/CS/EC

COURSE OUTCOME:
CO1 Use of different analytical instruments
CO2 Measure molecular/system properties such as ST, Viscosity, Conductance of solution,
Chloride and iron Content in water
CO3 Measure hardness of water
CO4 Estimate the rate of reaction

SUBJECT NAME: MATHEMATICS – I SUBJECT CODE: BAS-103

BRANCH: CSE/ECE/EEE/ME/CE

COURSE OUTCOME:
CO1 Remember the concept of matrices and apply for solving linear simultaneous equations.
CO2 Understand the concept of limit, continuity and differentiability and apply in the study of
Rolle’s theorem, Lagrange’s and Cauchy’s mean value theorem and Leibnitz theorems.
CO3 Identify the application of partial differentiation and apply for evaluating maxima, minima, series and Jacobians.
CO4 Illustrate the working methods of multiple integral and apply for finding area, volume, centre of mass and centre of gravity.
CO5 Remember the concept of vector and apply for directional derivatives, tangemt and normal planes. Also evaluate line, surface and volume integrals.

Subharti Institute of Engineering & Technology B Tech Programme & Course Outcomes

Tags
fees

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in