2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Status of DMRC

How to check Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Status of Receipt of Physical Application form, will you please provide here step by step procedure to check DMRC Status of Receipt of Physical Application as soon as possible???
Similar Threads
Thread
IAF PPO Status
DAIICT Status
Eapplynew DMRC Pages DMRC Preview
DMRC Career DMRC Recruitment
DMRC Payment Status
DMRC Form Status
MDU DMC status
MP PET Status
SMU My Status
SRM Status
RRB Patna Status
Status of JEE
MP PET Seat Status
JEE Status
RRB Allahabad TC CC Status
Status of IIT Patna
CET Status
DMRC Challan Status
GW Law Admission Status
Status for IIT JEE form
19th May 2018, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Re: Status of DMRC

Hello sir, my father wants to check status of DMRC. Will you please tell me where from he can check status of Delhi metro Railway Corporation?
19th May 2018, 10:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Status of DMRC

Checking status of Delhi metro Railway Corporation is giving detail and idea about latest decision and what news detail in Delhi metro Railway Corporation.

The Delhi Metro is a metro system serving Delhi and its satellite cities of Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida and Ghaziabad in the National Capital Region of India.

Current routes:

Phase I and Phase II

Red Line
Yellow Line
Blue Line
Green Line
Violet Line
Orange Line: Airport Express

Phase III
Magenta Line
Pink Line

Check status of Delhi metro Railway Corporation:

Delhi Metro has a current operational network covering 156 kms approx. in Delhi and the National Capital Region (Gurgaon and Noida) with 132 operational stations.

The following status is as:

The Airport Express Link which will connect New Delhi Railway Station with Dwarka Sector 21 via the IGI Airport is not yet operational.

This corridor which is 22.7 kms long is likely to be opened for public use soon, probably within a months time.

At present the nearest Metro station to the Airport is Dwarka Sector 21 which is at a distance of approx. 2.5 kms from the Airport. Dwarka Sector 21 is situated on Line 3 (Blue Line) connecting Noida City Centre to Dwarka Sector 21.

The Sarita Vihar Badarpur section on Line 6 which is 5 kms long is also expected to become operational soon for the public.

This corridor is on Line 6 (Violet Line) and currently connects upto Sarita Vihar from Central Secretariat.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in