2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th May 2015, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Status Of Bharathiar University

I am doing Ph.D from Bharathiar University. I have submitted my Thesis. So I want to check status of thesis Submission of Ph.D Program. Where I can check status of submission of thesis on the official website of Bharathiar University? Give me contact number of Bharathiar University to me.
Similar Threads
Thread
UGC Status of NIMS University
Status Of Amity University
Solapur University PNR Status
VIT University Application Status
What is The Status Of Monad University
Status of Chitkara University
Status Of Karpagam University
Status Of Teri University
Andhra University OD Status
JSS University Application Status
VIT Deemed University Status
Current Status Of CMJ University By UGC
CMJ University Today Status
Status of Hindustan University
Status Of Calcutta University
Bharath University Status
Monad University Status
Status of Kalasalingam University
Status of Jiwaji University
Status of NIMS University
22nd March 2020, 10:19 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Status Of Bharathiar University

Bharathiar University is a state university in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, South India. It was established in February 1982

Courses Offered

1.M.Sc. Mathematics
Eligibility:
(i) A pass in B.Sc. Mathematics (or) B.Sc. Mathematics with Computer Applications or equivalent thereof.
Duration : 2 Years
Strength : 45

2.M.Sc. Mathematics with Computer Applications
Eligibility:
(i) A Pass in B.Sc. Mathematics (or) Mathematics with Computer Applications.
Duration : 2 Years
Strength : 45

3.M.Sc. Statistics
Eligibility:
(i) A pass in B.Sc. Statistics/ B.Sc. Mathematics/B.Sc. Mathematics with Computer Applications along with Statistics as one of the papers.
4.M.Sc. Statistics with Computer Applications
Eligibility:
(i) A pass in B.Sc. Statistics / B.Sc. Mathematics / Maths with Computer Applications, B.Sc. Computer Science / B.C.A. along with Statistics as one of the papers.
5.M.Sc. Physics
Eligibility:
(i) A pass in B.Sc. Physics with Mathematics and Chemistry / Computer Applications as ancillary subjects.
6.M.Sc. Medical Physics
Eligibility:
(i) A pass in B.Sc Physics with Mathematics and Chemistry / Computer Application as ancillary subjects.
7.M.Sc. Nanoscience and Technology
Eligibility:
(i) Any UG Degree with Science Subject.
8.P.G. Diploma in Nano Science & Technology
Eligibility:
(i) Any PG Degree with Science Subject.
9.M.Sc. Electronics and Instrumentation
Eligibility:
(i)A pass in B.Sc Electronics / Physics.
(ii) Duration : 2 Years
(iii) Strength : 60

10.M.Sc. Chemistry
Eligibility:
(i)A pass in B. Sc.Chemistry with Physics / Mathematics as one of the ancillary subjects.
(iii) Strength : 16

11.M.Sc. Chemistry(Differential Fee Structure)
Eligibility:
(i)A pass in B. Sc.Chemistry with Physics / Mathematics as one of the ancillary subjects.
(iii) Strength : 16

12.M.Sc.Zoology
Eligibility:
(i)A pass in B.Sc.Zoology / Advanced Zoology / Applied Zoology / Life Sciences / Animal Science and Biotechnology / Advanced Zoology and Biotechnology / Animal Science / Biology
(iii) Strength : 40

13.M.Sc. Human Genetics and Molecular Biology
Eligibility:
(i)A Pass in B.Sc. Genetics / Zoology / Animal Sciences / Advanced Zoology / Applied Zoology/Animal Science and Biotechnology/Advanced Zoology and Biotechnology/ Microbiology/Bio-Chemistry/ Forensic Science B.E. Bio-technology / B.Tech., Bio-Technology / B.Tech., Bio-Technology / B.Tech. Biotechnology/ Pharmacy BAMS / BHMS Ayurveda and Homeopathy / MBBS and all branches of Life Science / B.Tech-Genetic Engineering/Industrial Biotechnology/Agricultural Biotechnology.
(iii) Strength : 25

14.M.Sc. Bioinformatics
Eligibility:
(i)A Pass in B.Sc., B.Tech in all Science Disciplines,B.V.Sc.,B.Pharm, M.B.B.S and B.D.S
(iii) Strength : 20

15.P.G.Diploma in Cheminformatics
Eligibility:
(i)A pass in M.Sc., / M.Tech., in all Science disciplines, B.V.Sc., B.Pharm, M.B.B.S and B.D.S
(iii) Strength : 15

16.M.Sc. Environmental Sciences
Eligibility:
(i)Bachelors Degree from any recognised University with any of the following subjects like Environmental Sciences / Life Science / Biological Science / Geology / Chemistry / Physics
(iii) Strength : 30

17.M.Sc. Botany
Eligibility:
(i)A pass in B.Sc.Botany / Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology/ Plant Science

18. PG Diploma in Herbal Technology
Eligibility:
(i)UG or PG Degree in any Biological Sciences discipline.

19.M.Sc. Biotechnology
Eligibility:
(i)A pass in UG Degree in any Life Sciences.

20.M.Sc. Industrical Biotechnology
Eligibility:
(i)A pass in Bachelors Degree in any one of the following as one of the major subjects: Agriculture / Applied Science / Animal Science / Biochemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Botany / Plant Biology / Biochemistry and Plant Biotechnology / Environmental Science / Food Science & Nutrition / Microbiology / Pharmacy / Medical Sciences (MBBS / BDS / BVSc) / Zoology.

21.M.Sc. Microbiology
Eligibility:
A Pass in Bachelors Degree in any one of the following as one of the major subjects: Microbiology / Biotechnology / Agriculture / Biochemistry / Botany / PLant Biology / Biochemistry and Plant Biotechnology / Environmental Sciences / Medical Sciences (MBBS/BDS/BVSc) /Zoology.

22.M.Sc. BioChemistry
Eligibility:
(i)A Pass in UG Degree with 60% in any one of the following Degree Courses of UGC recognised University. Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Bio Medical Science / Biomedical Instruments Science / Medical Lab Technology / Bioinformatics / Chemistry / Environmental Science / Clinical Lab Technology / Nanotechnology / Life Science (ii) Duration : 2 Years

23.M.Sc.Computer Science
Eligibility:
(i)A Pass in B.Sc. Computer Science / B.C.A. /B.Sc. Computer Technology / B.Sc. Information Technology / B.Sc. Software Systems/ B.Sc. Information Sciences / B.Sc. Information System / B.Sc. Software Systems / B.Sc. Software Sciences / B.Sc. Applied Sciences.

24.M.Sc. Information Technology
Eligibility:
(i)A Pass in B.Sc. Computer Science / B.C.A. / B.Sc. Computer Technology / B.Sc. Information Technology.

Contact Details:

Bharathiar University
General Enquiry(Board Numbers) +91-422-2422222,2422223,

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in