LUKAS VERGIS
8th July 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Re: St. Johns Medical College Bangalore MBBS Course Fee Structure

actuall cut off marks for mbbs in aipmt 2015 for ur
7th November 2019, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the fee structure for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Program offered by St. Johns Medical College and St. Johns Institute of Allied Health Sciences?
7th November 2019, 01:58 PM
Super Moderator

The Catholic Bishops Conference of India (CBCI) established St. Johns Medical College in
Bengaluru in 1963 with the aim of training healthcare personnel committed to serving the poor and the marginalised.

While it is intended primarily for training Catholics and especially dedicated personnel like Religious Sisters, who operate a large number of hospitals and dispensaries mainly in medically under-served and rural areas of our country, it is open, to all persons irrespective of religion, caste or community

MBBS

Fee Structure

Admission Fee (Rupees)
26,300/-

Refundable deposits (Rupees)
14,000/-

Annual Tition & other Fee (Rupees)
5,16,100/-

Total College Fee (In Rupees)
5,57,860/-

Total College & RGUHS Fee at admission (In Rupees)
5,68,080/-

Course Outline:

The MBBS course is of four and a half years duration and is followed by one year of Compulsory Rotating Residential Internship.

The course begins with a short foundation course sensitizing students to the health situation in India, the role of doctors in the community and basic principles of Communication & Ethics.

The undergraduate course in medicine comprises of three Phases.

Phase I-

The first stage of 12 months duration (Term 1 and 2) consists of the basic sciences -Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry.
This will be followed by the 1st Professional Exam. Passing in 1st Professional is compulsory before proceeding to Phase II training.
Supplementary exam will be conducted within 6 months so that the students who pass can join the main batch and the failed students will have to appear in the subsequent year, as per RGUHS guideline.

Phase II-
The next stage is of 18 months duration (Term 3-5) and comprises of clinical and para-clinical subjects - Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology and Forensic Medicine.
This will be followed by the 2nd Professional Exam. One, who fails in the 2nd Professional exam, can proceed with the training but is not allowed to appear in 3rd Professional Part I exam unless passes all subjects of 2nd Professional exam.

Phase III-
The last stage is of 24 months duration (Terms 6-9) and covers Ophthalmology, ENT, Community Medicine, General Medicine, Paediatrics, Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynaecology.

Contact Detail:

St. Johns Medical College
Address: Sarjapur Main Rd, Beside Bank Of Baroda, John Nagar, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034
Phone: 080 4946 6029

Tags
short term

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in