2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th November 2014, 03:26 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SSLC Examination Age Criteria

Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC)/Oriental School Leaving Certificate (OSLC) Public Examination or SSLC/OSLC Examinations are conducted thrice in a year:

March / April Session - Application Form
Special Supplemental June / July - Application Form
Supplementary Examination September / October

Eligibility

There is a Government Exam at the end of the course in X Standard and the students i.e. School Pupil Candidates who are studying in a recognized high school and completed the same are eligible to appear for the SSLC / OSLC Public Exam conducted during the month of March / April every year.

The pupil should have completed the age of 14 on the first day of the month in which the exam is to be conducted

Exemption

The following authorities are competent to grant age exemption noted below: Up to 2 years: D.E.O. Concerned. More than 2 years: C.E.O. Concerned.

Such candidate has to apply for the exemption accompanied by a Medical Certificate signed by a Medical Practitioner. The Head of the schools should recommend their applications.

Procedure for Exam

At the end of the course in X standard and the date fixed by the Director of Government Exams, from time to time the Head of the school shall forward the Nominal Roll in the prescribed forms of his pupils who will be appearing for the public exam conducted by the Board to the respective Regional Deputy Director of Government Exams.

Direct Private Candidates

Eligibility:

VIII Standard passed with English.

Should have completed the age of 14½ on the first day of the month in which the examination is to be conducted.

SSLC Examination Criteria

19th August 2020, 10:17 AM
Supreetha S M

Re: SSLC Examination Age Criteria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you tell me the age to write the SSLC (Secondary School Leaving Certificate) examination as I want to apply for it?
Kindly reply the quote at the aerliest.

Regards
Supreetha S M

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in