2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

SSC Section Officer Horticulture

I want to apply for Section Officer (Horticulture) Post in SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Northern Regional Office, New Delhi so please give me details about this recruitment with last date to apply and date of examination for this post in SSC?
Similar Threads
Thread
What Is Deputy Section Officer
Senior Section Officer
Pay Scale Of Section Officer In HP
Section Officer through SSC
DTU Section Officer
Section Officer Audit
Section Officer Job Profile
Section Officer Accounts
JNU Section Officer Job
How to Become Section Officer
RBI Section B Officer
Section Officer Test
DY Section Officer Material
Section Officer Gazetted
How To Be A Section Officer
Section Officer Form
Syllabus of section officer
Section officer deputation
Section Officer Pay Grade
Section Officer Jobs
9th July 2018, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Re: SSC Section Officer Horticulture

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Recruitment of the Section Officer Horticulture of the Staff Selection Commission Northern Region ?
9th July 2018, 02:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC Section Officer Horticulture

As you Asking for the Information About the Recruitment of the Section Officer Horticulture of the Staff Selection Commission Northern Region let me tell you that At present there Are No job opening for this Post the Details of the Recruitment Are As Follow

Name of Post : Section Officer (Horticulture)
Classification : (Group B Non-Gazetted)

Vacancy : 17 {UR-08, OBC-03, PH-02(OH-HH) & SC-04}

Department : Central public Works Department Director of Hort. (NDR),
CPWD, Urban Development & Poverty Alleviation, C-118, I.P.
Bhawan, New Delhi

Pay Scale : PB-2, (9300-34800/-) + G.P. (Rs. 4200/-)

Qualification :

(a) B.Sc. in Agriculture or botany or Horticulture from a recognized university or Institute, and possessing two years’ experience in Horticulture including ornamental gardening in any Government Department or autonomous or statutory body or PSU or in any company incorporated under companies Act, 2013 or listed in stock exchange. OR (b) M.Sc. in agriculture with specialization in Horticulture or M.Sc. in landscape architecture or floriculture from a recognized university or institute.

Job Requirements :

1. The Section Officer selected for this job will be Responsible for the progression and maintenance of the trees, lawn and the gardens of bungalows, residential colonies, parks and both sides of the roads.

2. The Section officer will be responsible for sharing the work with his subordinate employees presented. 27 3.

He is also responsible for maintaining the accounts of tools and plants and the materials purchased for the store by him.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in