2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Ssc rvc

I am a Veterinary Graduate and want to apply for the post of RVC or Remount Veterinary Corps announced by Short Service Commission (SSC) in India, so can you tell what the process is to apply for the post of RVC or Remount Veterinary Corps announced by Short Service Commission (SSC)?
25th May 2018, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Re: Ssc rvc

I want to get the details of latest vacancy of Short Service Commission (SSC) for Remount Veterinary Corps (RVC) so can you provide me?
25th May 2018, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ssc rvc

Short Service Commission (SSC) invited application form from qualified Male Veterinary Graduates in Remount Veterinary Corps (RVC) of Indian Army.

The last date for receipt of applications was 1st September 2017.

Name of Post - SSC in Remount Veterinary Corps

Eligibility-

BVSc/ BVSc & AH degree from any of the recognized Indian university or its equivalent foreign degree (i.e. the candidate must possess recognized veterinary qualification included in the first or second schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act. 1984).
Age limit-

21-32 years

Pay, Allowances and other Benefits:

Officers, on commissioning in the rank of Captain are entitled to a basic pay of ₹ 15600/-, Grade Pay of ₹ 6100/-, Military Service Pay of ₹ 6000/-, Non-Practice Allowance (NPA) @25% of basic pay, in addition to Kit Maintenance Allowance (KMA) and Dearness Allowance (DA) as admissible, at rates applicable from time to time.

Selection Methods:

Short listing of applications and SSB Interview.

Initial screening and short listing of applications will be done at Directorate General Remount Veterinary Service, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) before forwarding them to Recruiting Directorate, IHQ of MoD (Army).

Candidates whose applications are found in order shall be detailed to appear for the Service Selection Board on a specified date.

Last date to apply 01/09/2017

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in