2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th March 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Ssc nt

Sir I am looking for the Indian Army Short Service Commission Notification 2016 so can you tell me some details
4th March 2016, 01:43 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ssc nt

Hey buddy the Indian Army Short Service Commission Notification 2016 has been announced I am giving you the details for the same

Deadlines

Online Application 09th December 2015 at 1000 Hrs.

Online Application will be close on 08th January 2016 at 1700 Hrs.

The Last Date of Receipt of Application is 10th February 2016

Interviews will be held in May/Jun 2016 onwards

Course commencing in October 2016

Qualification
Applicants who have passed Engineering Degree or are studying in the final year exam of engineering course are eligible to apply.

The candidates studying in the final year exam of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA

A candidate must either be: A citizen of India, or according to the norms of the government

SSC(T)-47 Men and SSC(T)-18 Women: 20 to 27 years

For Widows for Defence Personnel with four years age relaxation SSCW (Non-Tech): 19 to 29 years. Born not earlier than 02nd July 1987 and not later than 01st July 1997 (both dates inclusive)

Selection Criteria

Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each discipline without assigning any reason

Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer

Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued through candidate's registered e-mail id and through SMS. Interviews will be held in May/Jun 2016 onwards

You will put through two stage selection procedure; those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II; duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and details of the same are available at official website

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in