2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th December 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

SSC NR CGL Key

Hello, I want the answer key of the various papers of the SSC CGL exam as I want to give the exam. Please provide me.
29th December 2015, 06:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC NR CGL Key

Hello, here I am providing you the answer key and other details regarding the exam of the SSC CGL exam as under:

Here I am providing you the answer keys of SSC CGL exam as under:

1. The new device (1) / aims at eliminating (2) / the risk of short-circuiting. (3) / No error (4)

2. I wish to heartily (1) / congratulate you for (2) / your astounding success. (3) / No error (4)

3. The visitor took the vacant seat (1) / next from mine (2) / one of the many huge sofas in the room. (3) / No error (4)

4. He was (1) / a learnt man among lords, (2) / and a lord among learned man. (3) / No error (4)

5. With our great annoyance (1) / we found the ground (2) / filled with broken glasses. (3) / No error (4)

Directions (6-10):In the following questions, sentences are given with blanks to be filled in with an appropriate word (s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative out of the four.

6. Her true feelings manifested themselves in her sarcastic remarks, only then was her _________ revealed.
1) sarcasm
2) charm
3) sweetness
4) bitterness

7. The book provides an overview of European wines that should prove inviting to both the virtual _______ and the experienced connoisseur.
1) zealot
2) glutton
3) prodigal
4) novice

8. The sun is shining brightly, please ________ the light.
1) take off
2) put on
3) put off
4) put out

9. This practice was brought ________ to prevent certain abuses.
1) down
2) off
3) about
4) in

10. This package was supposed _________ yesterday.
1) to be delivering
2) not to be delivered
3) to have been delivered
4) to deliver

Directions (11-13):In the following questions, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word.

11. Garble
1) Confuse
2) Hide
3) Communicate
4) Explain

12. Pinnacle
1) Capsule
2) Heart
3) Summit
4) Pit

13. Brutalize
1) Stir
2) Ill-treat
3) Devise
4) Strike

Directions (14-16):In the following questions, choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word as your answer.

14. Denounce
1) Signify
2) Confirm
3) Grant
4) Praise

15. Cease
1) Abandon
2) Initiate
3) Confront
4) Confiscate

16. Seamy
1) Honest
2) Pure
3) Unpleasant
4) Sincere
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC NR CGL Key.pdf (2.10 MB, 86 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in