2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th April 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

SSC LDC Admit Card

Can you tell me if the Admit Card for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is uploaded on the official site of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)? What is the last date to download the Admit Card for the exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
MP NDA Admit Card
CGL WR Admit Card
JEE IIT Admit Card
BHU PMT Admit Card
SSC HCL Admit Card
Admit Card of IAF
MP PET Admit Card by Name
SSC Admit Card-15
KEA CET Admit Card
MP PET Admit Card
RPF CT Admit Card
MDU JBT Admit Card
SSC Admit Card LDC
BHU Admit Card for UET
Admit card SBI
AA SSR admit card
Admit Card for AAI
SSC ER Admit Card LDC
PTU admit card com
SMU Admit Card MBA
31st August 2018, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Re: SSC LDC Admit Card

Hello sir, Im preparing for Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam. I want exam admit card. Is there any one can provide me Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk admit card?
31st August 2018, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC LDC Admit Card

Sorry to say you but at this time the Staff Selection Commission does not active link and announced date for Lower Division Clerk admit card.

At this time there is no admit card is provided by Staff Selection Commission for Lower Division Clerk post.

The Staff Selection Commission was hold a Limited Departmental Competitive Examination on 30-07-2017 (Sunday) for recruitment to vacancies in Lower Division Grade reserved for regularly appointed Group CStaff.

The SSC LDC in the Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- in Central Secretariat Clerical Service, Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service, Indian Foreign Service (IFS) (B) Central Passport Organization under Ministry of External Affairs (v) Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), Department of Legal Affairs (DoLA) and O/o Registrar General of India under the Ministry of Home Affairs.

Only eligible employees for each of the above cadres will be considered for appointment in respective vacancies in the cadres.

Select Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk admit card:

PAY SCALE:
Pay Band-I (Rs.5200-20200/-) with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

The candidate must have passed 12th Standard examination from a recognized Board or equivalent.

AGE LIMIT:

Not more than 45 years of age

This age limit is relaxable upto a maximum of 5 years for SC/ST candidates

Selection of candidates:

The Commission have the discretion to fix different qualifying standards in different papers.

The names of the candidates who are considered by the Commission to be suitable for appointment on the result of the examination shall be arranged in a single list in order of merit separately for each Cadre/Service.

Tags
admit card

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in