2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th April 2015, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Ssc lbc

I applied for the LBC exam online and after I know that I am not eligible for SSC LBC and I made the application fee already. Now what should I do. Tell me about the way to get my application fee from staff selection commission back?
10th August 2018, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Re: Ssc lbc

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the SSC CHSL Examination that is Taken for Recruitment of the LDC Post ?
10th August 2018, 08:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Ssc lbc

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam for 12th Pass candidates.

This is also known as SSC LDC or SSC 10+2 Exam, as this exam is conducted for the recruitment of LDC, DEO, Other clerical positions in Govt. Departments.

Eligibility Criteria

Nationality
The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
Person from Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan Refugees and Indian origin are also eligible for the exam provided that the Government of India has issued a certificate of eligibility in the favor of the candidate.
Educational Qualification
Candidates should have passed the Class 12th/equivalent from any recognized Board/University.
Candidates appearing in the final Class 12th exam are also eligible for the exam.

Age Limit

Candidates should be 18- 27 years of age.

Examination Pattern

SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Pattern
Section Subject No of Questions Max Marks Exam Duration
1 General Intelligence and Reasoning 25 50 75 minutes
2 General Awareness 25 50
3 Quantitative Aptitude 25 50
4 English Comprehension 25 50
Total 100 200

SC CHSL TIER II Exam

SSC CHSL Tier-II is a descriptive test that is conducted to test the written skills of candidates in English/Hindi. The paper involves writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/Application writing of about 150-200 words.

The minimum marks that a candidate needs to qualify SSC CHSL Tier-II are 33 per cent.

The total time duration of the exam is of 60 minutes and total marks are 100 marks.
All the questions are based on the concepts of 10th standard.

SSC CHSL Tier-III Exam Pattern

The Tier III of SSC CGL 2017 comprises of a couple of skill tests which are needed for selection to certain government posts.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in