2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st January 2013, 03:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC Deputy Field Officer Cabinet Section Examination

The Staff Selection Commission or simply SSC is an Indian government organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.

SSC Deputy Field Officer Cabinet Section exam
Here I am giving the details required for the SSC Deputy Field Officer Cabinet Section exam:

Eligibility:

The candidate should have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from Recognised University.

Age Limit:
The candidate age should in between 20-27 years.

Pay Scale:
The pay scale is Rs.9300-34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-

Application Forms:
The candidates can get the application form from the SSC official website and designated Post Offices.

Selection Procedure:
The selection procedure is based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination.

Exam pattern:
The exam pattern is based on the following steps:

Prelims
Mains
Interview

Exam syllabus:
The exam pattern of the prelim & mains exam is as given below:

Prelim Exam
General Intelligence
Quantitative Aptitude
English
General Awareness

Mains Exam
Subjective type paper

Key Dates:
Here is the tentative date for that exam not final:

The last Date of Application:
Last week of July, 2013

Contact details:
Secretary
Staff Selection Commission
Block No-12
CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road,New Delhi,
Phone: 011 – 24363343

Home page:
The home page of the SSC looks like the image given below:

2nd May 2015, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

SSC Deputy Field Officer Cabinet Section Examination

I want to apply for the SSC Deputy Field Officer Cabinet Section Examination so please tell me what the eligibility is required to apply for this exam? Also tell me is there any age limit for this exam? When will be the application forms of this exam will be available?
21st May 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I heard about the SSC Deputy Field Officer Cabinet Section Examination, please put some lights on SSC Deputy Field Officer Cabinet Section Examination?
21st May 2015, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator

SSC (Staff Selection Commission) conducts the combined graduate level examinations to hire the Deputy Field Officer (Cabinet Sectary).

Eligibility Criteria:

Education:

Application need to pass gradation degree in any discipline form recognized university

Age Criteria:

Applicant age should be between 18 years to 27 years

Selection procedure: Selection of the candidate depends on followings.

Prelim Exam
Mains
Interview

Here, I am giving you syllabus for the exam

Part A :

a) General Intelligence:
Analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.

b) General Awareness:

Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, economic scene, General polity and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline

Part B :

Arithmetic:
Number system, computation of whole numbers, decimals and fractions, relationships between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentage, ratio and proportion, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of tables and graphs, mensuration, time and distance, ratio and time etc.

Tags
ssc cgl

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in