2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

SSC CPWD Syllabus

Can I get detailed syllabus of Junior Engineer (CPWD) Examination from the official website of SSC? I have completed Graduation this year and preparing for SSC Examinations. I want to see the syllabus of Junior Engineer (CPWD) Examination one time and comparing with Syllabus of CGL Exam. Please also provide the Paper Pattern of this Exam.
Similar Threads
Thread
CPWD Recruitment Khalasi
CPWD manual volume ii
CPWD IIT Delhi
CPWD IIT Delhi
CPWD Training Centre
Recruitment in CPWD
CPWD vacancies of JE in Rajasthan
CPWD Gov in Bangalore
CPWD Result Com
CPWD SEWA In
CPWD Maintenance Manual
CPWD Application
Cpwd forms 6
CPWD rate analysis
CPWD wizard tender com
CPWD Analysis of Rates Vol 2
CPWD Gov in Speci_Vol2 PDF
CPWD Tender Home
Cpwd sor
CPWD Recruitments Notice
30th June 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Re: SSC CPWD Syllabus

Hello sir, Im preparing for Staff Selection Commission CPWD exam. I want Staff Selection Commission CPWD syllabus please provides me?
30th June 2018, 02:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC CPWD Syllabus

The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive examination all over the country for recruitment of Junior Engineers (Civil and Electrical) in CPWD.

A candidate who clears this exam is eligible to become an SSC Junior Engineer.

Eligibility
Educational Qualification
Candidates should have a Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institute recognized by the Central Government or equivalent qualification.
Candidates should not be more than 27 years on the specified date of the exam.
SSC JE Exam Pattern
Junior Engineer (CPWD) Examination will be conducted in two parts :
A. Written Test 500 marks
B. Interview 100 mark

Part A i.e written test consisting of two papers as given below and Part B is a personality test.
Paper 1 which will be of Objective type multiple choice.

Paper Subject No. of Questions Marks
I (a) General Awareness 25 50
I (b) General Engineering (Civil & Structural) or 75 150
General Engineering (Electrical & Mechanical)
Total 100 200

Paper 2 will be of conventional type.
Subject Marks
General Engineering (Civil & Structural) or 300
General Engineering (Electrical & Mechanical)

Get Staff Selection Commission CPWD syllabus:

SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus:-

General Awareness: Questions will be aimed at testing the candidates general awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity and Scientific Research, etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.

General Engineering (Civil and Structural), (Electrical & Mechanical):
Part-A Civil Engineering -

Building Materials, Estimating, Costing and Valuation, Surveying, Soil Mechanics, Hydraulics, Irrigation Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Environmental Engineering. Structural Engineering: Theory of Structures, Concrete Technology, RCC Design, Steel Design.

Part-B Electrical Engineering
Basic concepts, Circuit law, Magnetic Circuit, AC Fundamentals, Measurement and Measuring instruments, Electrical Machines, Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors, Synchronous Machines, Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Estimation and Costing, Utilization and Electrical Energy, Basic Electronics.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in