2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

SSC CHSL qualification

My daughter wants to take admission in the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam conducted by Staff Selection Commission. Can you please tell me about the qualification required for apply for its Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
SSC CHSL LDC DEO Result-15
Ssc chsl deo
SSC CHSL 10+2 Result
Economics for SSC CHSL
SSC CHSL Last Year Cut Off
SSC CHSL update
Ssc chsl gs
SSC Key CHSL
About SSC CHSL
Ssc cr chsl
GK for SSC CHSL Exam
SSC CHSL information
Vacancy in SSC CHSL
SSC CHSL Gk Pdf
SSC CHSL GK Questions
SSC CHSL Form
SSC CHSL Preparation
Best GK Book for SSC CHSL
SSC CHSL Posts
SSC NR Answer Key CHSL
13th June 2018, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

Re: SSC CHSL qualification

Hi buddy as I want to appear in Staff Selection Commission's (SSC) conducted Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam, so would you plz let me know about require qualification for this exam ??
13th June 2018, 08:05 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC CHSL qualification

As you want here I am telling require qualification for Staff Selection Commission's (SSC) conducted Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam

Educational Qualification:
i. Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
ii. For Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.

Age Limit
An SSC-CHSL applicant should be between 18 27 years

Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are as under:

Code
No.
Category Permissible age relaxation

SC/ ST 5 years

OBC 3 years

Persons with Disabilities (PwD) 10 years

PwD + OBC 13 years

PwD + SC/ ST 15 years

Ex-Servicemen 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.

Central Govt. Civilian Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date. Up to 40 years of age

Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date. Up to 45 years of age

Candidates who had ordinarily beendomiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 5 years

Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried Up to 35 years of age

Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST) Up to 40 years of age

Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof 3 years

Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST) 8 (3+5) years

Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces Up to 45 years of age

Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces (SC/ ST) Up to 50 years of age

Retrenched census employees of Office of Registrar General of India (They will be considered only for offices under RGI in their order of merit and subject toavailability of vacancies) 3 years plus length of service rendered by them in connection with census, before retrenchment, and weightage of past service.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in