2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th March 2016, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Ssc cgl er

Hey buddy can you please tell me Staff Selection Commission of Eastern Region has announced CGL exam result if yes will you please get the information?
26th March 2016, 09:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Ssc cgl er

No buddy Staff Selection Commission of Eastern Region has announced CGL exam result for that I will get the information so that you can have idea about it.

Here I’m telling you process so that you can get result easily when ever announced by them.

GO to the official Easter region site of Staff selection Commission
Site page will open at top middle page
You can see section of Current result
Click on that section a new page which looks like this
There you can get the information about it

Staff Selection Commission eastern region

At present I have only this result information issued by the SSC ER
REVISED RESULT OF CONSTABLE(GD) EXAMINATION 2011

Special Recruitment Drive for persons with disabilities to the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in different States and Union Territories, 2015- Result of Paper-I

MTS Examination 2014 - Final Result

Multi Tasking Examination 2014 - Result of Paper-II

Multi Tasking Examination 2014 - Result of Paper-I

Multi Tasking Staff Examination 2013 - Final Result

Multi Tasking Staff Examination 2013 - Declaration of result

Marks obtained by the candidates of Multi Tasking Staff Exam, 2013.

Multi Tasking Staff Examination 2011 - Declaration of result

Declaration of Result w.r.t. the Recruitment to the post of Assistant Chemist for O/o the Central Drugs Laboratory, M/o Health & Family Welfare advertised vide category No.ER-06 of Adt.No.ER-01/2015.

Declaration of Statement of Marks w.r.t. the Recruitment to the post of Assistant Chemist for O/o the Central Drugs Laboratory, M/o Health & Family Welfare advertised vide category No.ER-06 of Adt.No.ER-01/2015

Declaration of Result/Statement of Marks w.r.t. the Recruitment to the post of Senior Scientific Assistant for O/o the Central Drugs Laboratory, M/o Health & Family Welfare advertised vide category No.ER-05 of Adt.No.ER-03/2014.

Declaration of Statement of Marks in respect of the “Recruitment for the post of Data Processing Assistant, Group ‘A’ in the office of the Directorate General of Mines Safety, Ministry of Labour and Employment Advertised vide category No.ER-01 of ADVT No. ER-03/2014.

Declaration of Result by operating Select List (SL) of the “Recruitment for the post of Data Processing Assistant, Group ‘A’ in the office of the Directorate General of Mines Safety, Ministry of Labour and Employment Advertised vide category No.ER-01 of ADVT No. ER-03/2014.

Declaration of Result w.r.t. the “Recruitment to the post of Junior Geographical Assistant, Group ‘C’ [Grade Pay: 2800/- in PB-II] for O/o National

Address:-
Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region
1ST MSO BUILDING (8TH FLOOR),
NIZAM PALACE,
234/4, A.J.C. BOSE ROAD,
Kolkata-700 020.

Phone:-
033-2290-2230

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in